Ratings for Dr. Sridevi Kodali

Only wants to push mess without patients family helping make decisions. Refuses to speak to family with repeated attempts. Havenwyck Hosp should provide an interpreter bc he speaks so fast, will not answer questions, and only spends moments telling you what he will be doing "for" you. Seems nice, but I would rather have competence.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I am a psychologist who has referred to Dr. Kodali. I have known Dr. S. Kodali for over 10 years and referred several patients to her for medication. I have almost always received very positive feedback from my patients regarding Dr. Kodali's services. I have found her to be competent, compassionate and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I saw Dr. Kodali a handful of times, and that was enough. She prescribed me two medications that have adverse interactions with each other. She nearly sent me to the emergency room in a panic as a result. I would not recommend her services.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Sridevi Kodali's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1982)