Ratings for Dr. Susan D. Charlamb

IF this is the same Dr. Susan Charlamb that worked at Hawthorne Center at the beginning of her career in the early 1980s- grab your child and RUN! I was under her care 30 + years ago in during my teen years at Hawthorne. There was a little, 5 year old deaf boy whom she ordered to be put in solitary confinement because he was crying and scared when his parents left him. As for me, she insisted I needed to remain as an inpatient because I read too much, was too attached to my mother and siblings, and didnt' get out and play sports enough (bilking the Medicaid at tax payer expenses, mind you) as if that's a reason to keep someone as an inpatient. I was originally sent to Hawthorne due to my refusal to attend school due to bullying. She kept me there for 5 months as a ward of the state until Medicaid refused to pay any longer. Suddenly she deemed me as "well" and sent me home as soon as the money ran out. I only know my personal experience, and it still haunts me till this day. Maybe she's improved as a doctor since then, I don't know. I certainly hope so.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

excellent dr she she is caring patient and spot on with diagnosis

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Prescribes medicine without giving info about side effects. Lies to patients..she's a but kisser for employers

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Susan D. Charlamb's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in W Bloomfield, MI