Ratings for Dr. Peter Rendek

I was referred to Dr. Pete from a friend in the dental equipment business. Dr. Pete is the most down to earth, friendly, knowledgeable dentist I have ever dealt with. Will continue to go to Dr. Pete for all my dental needs... Cheers!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

The best... he is so friendly, gentle, and kind...

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I lost confidence in my previous dentists when the crown he prepared didn't fit my bite. This previous dentist also told me I needed a new crown for one of my teeth with a gold crown. I switched to Dr. Rendek to do the work. Instead, Dr. Rendek took a second Xray, which indicated there was no cavity in that tooth and I did not need a new crown. He had suspected as much because teeth with gold crowns rarely get cavities. I am so happy that I didn't have to risk loosing my bite and didn't have to pay the $1,400 for a new crown. I'm glad my coworker referred me to Dr. Rendek.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I'm a new patient of Dr. Rendek's, and have found his services, as well as those of his staff, to be very courteous and knowledgeable. I will be recommending him to others as well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Rendeck for over 10 years, and have always found Pete and his staff to be pleasant, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Rendek is an excellent dentist who takes the time to explain procedures and options, he doesn't rush with a decision and finds many ways to solve one problem, especially for people with really bad teeth like me. Extraordinary kindness and attitude that puts patients at ease.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

The front staff are great try treating them with respect and maybe you will get it in return

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I cannot imagine visiting any other dentist. He is patient, kind and personable, and a good dentist. The hygienist I prefer, Theresa, is the best I have ever had. I have no issues with front end staff

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Rendek and the hygienist are awesome! But the front desk is AWFUL! Arrogant and snotty!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I also beg to differ with both the 2 recent bad reviews. I've been going to Dr. Rendek's office now for a couple of years & have found the office to be very friendly. Dr. Rendek is very professional and only recommends what is necessary to be done. Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015