Ratings for Dr. Peter Rendek

I've been going here for awhile and I feel so welcome when I come in even for a cleaning. I love the staff and the knowledge they share about what is happening and the comfort that everything is sound or the comfort they know what they are doing. They gave me a step by step of what was happening and what they were going to do which eased my stress. By far the best dentist I've been to!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Most of the time visits to the dentist can be unpleasant. It goes with the territory. However Dr. Rendek has changed all of that. I had a few amalgam fillings replaced and he did a careful and conscientious job, asking me how I was doing all the way along. His care and concern minimized the pain and suffering I was expecting to feel, and I have suffered no ill effects. I had 6 done over 3 visits. So grateful to have met Dr. Rendek about 12 years ago or so when my agitated teenager went to see him demanding to get his eye teeth pulled out. The people at this clinic helped calm the kid down and a solution was found. Money can't buy that kind of empathy and compassion. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I wouldn't say I had terrible experiences with dentists in the past, but I definitely was often dissatisfied with previous clinics I went to. Reasons were mostly related to staff and wait times. I met Peter through minor hockey when our kids played together. I have been a patient of his for years now and cannot be happier. Highly recommended dental clinic!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Amazing doctor and the staff!!! The best service ever!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Our family have seen dr Peter Rendek for more than 5 years. He is the nicest dentist I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Rendek is a refreshing change from any of my past experience with dentist. He is friendly & warm, punctual & professional, respectful & patient - always taking the time to answer any questions & put you a ease. I respect the fact that he is not pushy & does not try to do extra unnecessary work or work beyond his expertise as so many do. Office staff are lovely - warm & friendly, prompt in their responses & I have found them always to be professional.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Rendek is by far the BEST dentist I have ever encountered in my life! His work is impeccable, from crowns, bridges, smile designs to a filling, you will be so ever satisfied with this mans dental capabilities! Keep on rockin' Rendek!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Pete from a friend in the dental equipment business. Dr. Pete is the most down to earth, friendly, knowledgeable dentist I have ever dealt with. Will continue to go to Dr. Pete for all my dental needs... Cheers!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

The best... he is so friendly, gentle, and kind...

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I lost confidence in my previous dentists when the crown he prepared didn't fit my bite. This previous dentist also told me I needed a new crown for one of my teeth with a gold crown. I switched to Dr. Rendek to do the work. Instead, Dr. Rendek took a second Xray, which indicated there was no cavity in that tooth and I did not need a new crown. He had suspected as much because teeth with gold crowns rarely get cavities. I am so happy that I didn't have to risk loosing my bite and didn't have to pay the $1,400 for a new crown. I'm glad my coworker referred me to Dr. Rendek.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016