You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter Rendek

I lost confidence in my previous dentists when the crown he prepared didn't fit my bite. This previous dentist also told me I needed a new crown for one of my teeth with a gold crown. I switched to Dr. Rendek to do the work. Instead, Dr. Rendek took a second Xray, which indicated there was no cavity in that tooth and I did not need a new crown. He had suspected as much because teeth with gold crowns rarely get cavities. I am so happy that I didn't have to risk loosing my bite and didn't have to pay the $1,400 for a new crown. I'm glad my coworker referred me to Dr. Rendek.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I'm a new patient of Dr. Rendek's, and have found his services, as well as those of his staff, to be very courteous and knowledgeable. I will be recommending him to others as well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Rendeck for over 10 years, and have always found Pete and his staff to be pleasant, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Rendek is an excellent dentist who takes the time to explain procedures and options, he doesn't rush with a decision and finds many ways to solve one problem, especially for people with really bad teeth like me. Extraordinary kindness and attitude that puts patients at ease.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I cannot imagine visiting any other dentist. He is patient, kind and personable, and a good dentist. The hygienist I prefer, Theresa, is the best I have ever had. I have no issues with front end staff

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I also beg to differ with both the 2 recent bad reviews. I've been going to Dr. Rendek's office now for a couple of years & have found the office to be very friendly. Dr. Rendek is very professional and only recommends what is necessary to be done. Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I beg to differ in regard to this last comment. I have been with Dr. Rendek for a couple years, and have had nothing but good things to say. I have felt the staff were friendly and more than helpful and that nobody was more worried about my wallet than my teeth. He does book up far in advance because he's a great dentist and IMO worth the wait. I appreciate they take the time to do my insurance paperwork for me and don't jump into any unnecessary work. Are you sure you have the right Dr. Rendek?

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

After going in for an assessment on what exactly needed to be done a MONTH in advance of getting the work done, was told they would TRY to complete it today!! Front end staff are more ego centered rather than care about the patients. Have been here once for root canal 2 years ago and told my chart was full today and required to complete another form. When I said nothing has changed, they dod not complete any details nor did they suggest filling any simple details like my address out and asking me to check it over. As I am in preventative health and do full case histories, completing forms with clients I found these services significantly lacking. Dr Renek came in to say they would "try" to get the work done which I replied after waiting a month to do this and scheduling my time, that was unacceptable and I would find a better dentist who actually does what they say and schedule to do. I agree the front end staff at this dentist office are definitely not customer service oriented. As someone who pays their own fees without coverage I qould much rather take more time to see a dentist who respects my time and health!!! Definitely WOULD NOT refer this practice to ANYONE & if my practice would be reassessing how staff are working!

Dr. Peter Rendek's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I lost confidence in my previous dentists when the crown he prepared didn't fit my bite. This previous dentist also told me I needed a new crown for one of my..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a new patient of Dr. Rendek's, and have found his services, as well as those of his staff, to be very courteous and knowledgeable. I will be recommending hi..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Rendeck for over 10 years, and have always found Pete and his staff to be pleasant, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rendek is an excellent dentist who takes the time to explain procedures and options, he doesn't rush with a decision and finds many ways to solve one proble..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The front staff are great try treating them with respect and maybe you will get it in return "

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot imagine visiting any other dentist. He is patient, kind and personable, and a good dentist. The hygienist I prefer, Theresa, is the best I have ever ..."

July 28, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.peterrendekprofcorp.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2V 1K7". Address has been updated from "None" to "8408 Elbow Drive Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032595123".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rendek and the hygienist are awesome! But the front desk is AWFUL! Arrogant and snotty!"

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I also beg to differ with both the 2 recent bad reviews. I've been going to Dr. Rendek's office now for a couple of years & have found the office to be very fri..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I beg to differ in regard to this last comment. I have been with Dr. Rendek for a couple years, and have had nothing but good things to say. I have felt the sta..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "After going in for an assessment on what exactly needed to be done a MONTH in advance of getting the work done, was told they would TRY to complete it today!! F..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rendek is not good Dentist, don't go there, He care more about money, then what need to be done on tooth, I had problem with my tooth, from previous Denti..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family loves you Dr. Rendek and all your staff."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I wish it were possible to leave a rating for JUST the dentist, because he is excellent. His staff however I find to be sort of rude and slightly unconcerned. M..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Rendek 's patient since they open the clinic ( I guess almost 10 years) - and the rest of my family and we all love to go there!"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I've ever been to in my entire life (and i've had more than a handful). He is so friendly, cares about his patients, great guy, fun, makes you fee..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been with Dr. Rendek for about 5 years, great man, great dentist. Would recommend highly to anyone who is in need."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rendek is seriously a blessing. The dentist is my greatest fear, and he has made it way way less scary. I feel like he actually cares about my health... m..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist and office. Everyone here is fantastic, you couldn't ask to be in better hands. Everyone here actually cares about the clients well being. ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother is a senior on a fixed income and he has been wonderful in helping her keep her dental costs within her budget. My son has a high resistance to anaes..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rendek is amazing. There's no other word to accurately describe him. I have been going to him for years as well have all my kids. We all have the same opin..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS DENTIST, I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN CALGARY ANYMORE AND I STILL RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE! TOP DENTIST OF ALL TIME AND I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF DENTAL..."

September 23, 2014