Ratings for Dr. Sheila Au

I would never see this doctor again horrible experience,

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

First of all it will take you ever to get an appointment second it will be a complete waste they don't care try another dermaltogist

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I saw Dr. Au at the DART clinic on Burrard and Davie Streets. The focus of this clinic appears to be more on teaching medical students versus providing information and instruction to patients. I found Dr. Au to more interested in showing students the disease signs on my body than spending time discussing my condition with me. If you want more personal attention from Dr. Au I would avoid seeing her at this clinic. The reception staff at the DART clinic are amazingly wonderful people - so kind and caring.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

She made my bad experience more comfortable. She works well with a team and valued my input.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Sheila Au is brilliant. Superbly skilled as a physician, and perfect patient handling and concern. I could not have been in better hands anywhere in the world!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

so hard to get an appointment with her, she seems to always be on vacation but my doctor won't give me another option.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Saw Dr. Sheila in Whistler. 20 min wait (normal). Not only did she seem extremely rushed, but she barely looked at my affected skin areas. I had a few questions that didn't really get answered, and before I knew it, I had 4 new prescriptions in front of me and she was rushing out the door. Having waited 4 months for this appointment, I am extremely disappointed that my questions didn't get answered and I was just pushed more prescriptions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Very personable and nice. Althought not sure what the diagnoses is, she is willing to find out for me. Love to have her as my regular Dermatologist

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr.Au is a thorough and kind dermatologist. She explains things clearly and does not rush. (yes it means she runs behind sometimes)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Saw one of our kids for a birthmark. Made us feel very much at ease. Saw our niece for a skin lump and was correct in suggesting it be removed. Thanks Dr. Au.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Sheila Au's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.