Ratings for Dr. Marilyn E. Conlon

I am a business professional and have had the misfortune of having to deal with Dr. Conlon. I whole heartedly agree with the statements below. Marilyn Conlon should not be practicing in the psychiatric profession. She is abrupt, unskilled, inept, and should have her license revoked by the State of Michigan. I believe she suffers from some type of mental disorder and therefore is not qualified to continue in her capacity. Her dangerous medical practices will be brought to the authorities and with enough evidence her license will be revoked.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

She was my doctor in the hospital a few times years ago. She is a most horrible and unpleasant person. She doesn't seem to care at all about patient wellbeing. I think she enjoys tormenting people. She might be a psychopath. She killed someone at the jail, you can read her deposition online. Watch out. If I could give her a negative rating I would. She shouldn't be in this line of work.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Marilyn E. Conlon's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI