Ratings for Dr. Suzanne A. Albrecht

This is nothing against her as a person. I saw her quite sometime ago (in the 90s) so she may have improved since then. My experience was that she was unsympathetic and extremely clinical leaving me to conclude that she would likely do much better in an academia teaching setting, not private practice interacting with hurting, anxious people. Her shortcomings left me looking for another doctor who would have more personable qualities and display genuine concern for their patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

I saw her for many years just because it's hard to find a Psychiatrist. I never liked the feeling I got from the first day I met her. I was shocked that she is very cold and stuffy. Definetly not what you would want from a Psychiatrist. She did not seem to want to do anything extra to try and help. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Completely rude and self-centered. Worst bedside manner I've seen in my life. Blindly pick any other MD in the entire state and I guarantee it'll be a better experience.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

rude, arrogant and unhelpful. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Suzanne A. Albrecht's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI