Ratings for Dr. R. Shute

Dr. Shute provides wonderful medical care. He is very patient, caring and is genuinely concerned about his patients. Although he is not my primary Dr at the Medicine Clinic, he has treated me on those few occasions when my primary Dr couldn't. I always ask for Dr. Shute if my regular Dr isn't available. He takes the time to listen, understand, and thoroughly check all angles. I have complete confidence in Dr. Shute. He cares about you and your health. He had to deliver very sad news to me (life changing news) with compassion and concern that I will never forget.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Shute is an amazing Dr. I feel very greatful for having a great Dr. for our family. And the staff there are great, pleasant and very respectful.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

M wife and I have been seeing Dr Shute for 5yrs.We travel across the city to his office as often as we have need.We are seniors and Dr Shute is very patient with us and is on top of our many problems.A long as I am capable of driving we would not think of looking for another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Fantastic Dr! My family has been seeing him for years, and we could not ask for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

This doctor(?)in my opinion is not a very good one! I think a person would get better care from a vet!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Shute has all the knowledge and personal skills you could ever expect from a family doctor. I'm very thankful to have him as my doctor, he is simply Outstanding. Additionally, most of the staff have been there for years which says alot. They are all wonderfull, caring and respectfull they make me feel like a VIP. I love them.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I have chosen dr. Shute as my family doctor and found him to have good people skills. He seems to listen to my concerns, diagnoses the problem and does a thorough follow up.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr Shute is a fantastic Dr. He never makes me feel rushed, and always answers all questions. My entire family sees him and the kids love him too

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007