Ratings for Dr. Stuart Johnston

At first, I thought dr. Johnston was a good doctor. Each time I saw him about an ongoing health issue, he had a different answer. That concerned me. The last test I had, I was told everything was good. However, when I got a copy of the results, I saw there was a question about a particular digestive issue. I phoned his office and he NEVER returned my call. Guess he does not like such confrontations especially when he is in error. His staff is great and so are the other surgeons in that group. I would not feel at ease with dr Johnston doing any surgical procedure on me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

A good doctor but always late. Unsure on some issues.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

It is indeed a sad sad day as we have lost this wonderful man to a different community.We have entrusted our health to him for over 15 years and don't quite know what we will do without him.New community-you have no idea just how lucky you are!We will miss you Dr. Johnston!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Awesome Doctor...I give him the number 2 in BC..number 1 in northern BC...He has a great bed side manner..trust me on this i have seen hundreds of docters and specailists to know a good docter when i see one..

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Fantastic man. Very knowledgable and helpful. Very caring.The best!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

I have found Dr Johnston to be very informative and 'real'. He is a concerned well-mannered individual with an obvious caring demeaner evident in his treatment of all the patients I have talked to.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

very informative,great bed-side manner/people skills,good diagnosis and pulls no punches

Dr. Stuart Johnston's Credentials