Ratings for Dr. Nadine Moneta

Dr. Moneta is one of the most knowledgable and helpful Dr. She always finds time to explain and give her professional advice. At times, we (patients) come to her with a few issues........included myself. Please book 30 min. appointment if you need to chat!!! It will make everybody happy!! I would recommend her to anyone I care about!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Moneta is always rushed. I have been back five times about an issue that is bothering me (for six months) and she has been constantly brushing it off... Telling me to come back a month later if it still is happening (she's done this twice) instead of trying to find the issue. Doesn't seem too interested in working it out. Not impressed and very upset with the service I've received from her. I am switching physicians because I'm done with being ignored.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

An excellent, friendly, interesting and interested Doctor. I and my wife have been seeing her now for about 10 years and in that time we have had no complaints.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I had horrible experiences with doctors until seeing Dr Moneta - I've now seen her for over 10 years and believe she is the BEST doctor in the city. She's effective, knows her stuff, is practical and doesn't fluff around. She's very funny and not touchy feely or rigid like many other doctors, and I have implicit trust in her. I am grateful that we have a doctor like her in this city!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Moneta is the best. I always enjoy my visits with her and she always remembers me even with such a large patient load. If Dr. Moneta isn't sure of something, she always looks it up. I totally trust her!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I've been seeing her for several years. I'm not a chronic patient, I go maybe once a year. It's always rushed and I feel like she blows off my issues. Most of the time she doesn't listen to the whole issue before she "diagnoses". Some of my issues have taken several visits to finally get the correct treatment. I find her disengaged and think she went into medicine not to help people, but because it affords her a certain lifestyle and lets her take lots of time off. I think she probably is knowledgable but working in a general clinc bores her. She doesn't seem to like to refer or order diagnostic tests, she waits too long and then by the time you get the test, the issue is so much worse than what it needed to be. The staff at this clinic are miserable and particularly unhelpful. Looking for a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Nadine has become more personable as I've gotten to know her, ititially she was abrupt and rushed. My major complaint is that she doesn't often seem to listen well and also that sometimes she seems to trivialize my concerns instead of taking the time to explain. I think she might be a better doctor in different circumstances than at the clinic she works at. I DO appreciate that she works hours other than 9 to 5. || The clinic seems to be in business for financial gain rather than patient care - lots of rules i.e. 10 minute appointments, one issue etc. I always feel rushed. There is no way that a doctor can get to know the patient, understand issues and get to the root cause of the problem in 10 minutes, especialy with issues that might have compounded symptoms or causes. || The front desk staff are horrible - rude, often ignoring patient while having personal conversations, personal calls etc.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Moneta is a great doctor. I look forward to seeing her and with all the patients that doctors see now, she always surprises me when she remembers me and my family. We have moved out of Calgary but I prefer to see Nadine than a doctor that is closer. The only downfall is that she is hard to get in to see but that is easy to accept with her exemplary care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Nadine can come across with some remarks that at times seem unprofessional but I can overlook that when her care has been nothing but great! The front staff at that clinic leave a lot to be desired - very abrupt and bordering on rude....if they do not like their jobs perhaps they shuld go elsewhere? The 'abuse sign' posted in the waiting room is a bit of a 'joke'.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

she has taken great care of my mother she is kind and compasionate many times im in the appointment with my mother

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011