Ratings for Dr. Robert Duggan

Dr.Duggan has been our family doctor for nearly 20 years. He's taken the best possible care of us! When needed, he's been quick to refer us to specialists, is almost always on time for our appointments and always takes our health serously. We wish him the best in retirement!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.....loser doc.....hahahahahah a real joke! a f joke!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Would never recommend Duggan to anybody; your health is not his priority and he does not address health concerns in a timely manner, even if they are (or soon could become) life threatening. He's fine for treating simple issues, but for anything more complex, avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Duggan is a terrible doctor and should not be allowed to practice medicine. I went to him for a condition and was told there was nothing wrong with me. Symptoms got worse and he refused to see me! Finding a real doctor afterwards found out not only was my condition serious but if left would have resulted in permanent and not corrective damage. Beware if seeing this hack.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Duggan is our family MD. I had a very serious immune condition. He was extremely attentive and provided us with above and beyond care and attention. He provided us with timely referrals to specialists which enabled us to attain a difficult diagnosis and effective treatment. Through his care, I was able to re attain my quality of life. I am forever thankful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr.Duggan has been my doctor since I was young child. When I moved back to Renfrew as a adult he took me and my three children under his care. I have no issues with him he's been great and he's great at referrals when needed. My kids like him and feel positive every visit with him. I will be sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Unfortunately, Dr. Duggan is not the best doctor in Renfrew.He's good enough on some cases. BUT...if your case is complicated, and involves submitting letters or reports on your behalf he has a failing grade. Like most doctor's who work for the state..His default setting is to protect his own wellbeing first...and second the patients. The CMA is trying to change this across Canada/Ontario. Sadly, some of the most vulnerable and at-risk patients are outta luck in this office. This is Ontario folks...patients rights and protection must come first..and be a PRIORITY..! Patient's cannot wait months for letters or reports..? Insurance companies just love clients with Doctor's who slowly respond to paper work...then they cut you off blaming your Doctor..? Then your Medical Claim needs a lawyer..at your expense..???

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr.Duggan has been always aviable for myself and my 3 daughter's.He was very caring and helpful when I had kidney issue's. He is very compassionate and always listen's to what we have to say. He was wonderful with my children when they were younger, and now he is my grandbaby's doctor. Sherry is also very helpful and is always willing to fit us in if needed.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Had this doctor going on or maybe even over 30 years now. If you knew my medical problems that would be enough said. I hope I die before he retires because he, and some of the older doctors like Dr. Straeder and Dr. Buxton, are all that protects us from the young know-it-all know-nothings that are coming in now. A shortage of doctors shouldn't mean that we have to put up with idiots and a return to the dark ages. Take lessons from your elders "green-horns", before other elders teach you lessons you won't like.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I have very elderly parents who are scolded by reception for not "knowing" how the system works! The doc must support her behaviour I feel so bad. He doesn't listen or care for the elderly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011