Ratings for Dr. Kathryn K. Selmo

My father sees her. Wish I could give 0 stars. She has either the worst record keeping on what occurs in her appointments or she is just dumb. She has caused nothing but worse problems for my family. Stating my father is stuff which he clearly is not. Asked how he was doing off certain meds during an appointment when she forced him to stay on those meds the prior appointment. She does not even try with her patients. She deserves all the bad reviews.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very bad. Does not listen or care. Has no idea what to prescribe. One of the worst psychchiatrists I've seen in 5 years. Don't waste your time with this one.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Selmo for a couple of years for depression, and I find her professional, compassionate, knowledgable and helpful. I've never had a problem getting an appointment, and my wait is always short. The office staff is also nice. I'm not sure about some of these negative ratings; I think she's been great.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

she seem uncaring. she doesn't listen well. Waste of money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Selmo saw me once every 6-8 weeks no matter how poorly I was doing. The office staff practically laughed at me when I tried to leave her a message in between appointments. They even gave my therapist a hard time when she called. Don't miss Dr. Selmo at all!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Kathryn K. Selmo's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Coresource