Ratings for Dr. Gregory Aronshtam

Greg has been my GP for six years now. He is excellent in all respects.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. G Aronshtam is a MORON! I have a skin problems more than 3 years and he send me to Psyhiatrist instead of Allergist and Dermatologist. He is a very sarcastic and not attentive doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I chose Greg as my doctor 10 years ago and I am very happy I did. He is the excellent, caring and punctual physician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Aronshtam rules!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Gregory is a very good and very knowledgeable physician. Has been my family doc for 10+ years. Right on money. Accommodates short note appo if urgent. You may not like his humor, but will his knowledge. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

one of the worst doctors in Vancouver. Always laughing and joking around... acts in a very sarcastic way... run from him!.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Aronshtam has been our family physician since 2007. He is an excellent, knowledgeable doctor who helped us multiple times, when other GPs couldn't give a correct diagnosis and treatment. We always got a referral to the specialists when needed or if we asked. We feel that Dr. Aronshtam provides very good medical care to our family.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I chose Greg as my family doctor some years ago and I am very happy I did. He is an excellent and caring physician and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new family doctor. He is usually quite punctual and has been able to see me at times with short notice.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Wonderful, very knowledgeable, passionate about his job. Excellent bed manners. Sometimes seems that he underestimates your problems, but if problems are real and serious he will never miss them. Able to solve problems that other FP are puzzled with. Like his sense of humor and sarcasm.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Aronshtam helped my recovery, co-ordinatibg care and treating multiple issues. My office visits are efficient and thorough. Dr. Aronshtam is personable and humble in the face of gratitude.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014