Ratings for Dr. James Jung

Does good work, but is expensive. Be sure you are VERY clear on scope of work and cost up froht. If an initial solution is not quite right, and additional work is needed to complete / correct what was done, you will pay EVERY penny, with no accountability on the part of the clinic.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Jung is my family's dentist. He has provided nothing but the best of care for all my family members, which includes a 3 year old. He has fantastic bedside manner and I have not had any issues related to his workmanship. I highly recommend him to my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Work done by Dr. Jung, not good, and less than sub standard, he needs to improve! Have had his expensive work re-done!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Excellent dental care received with this doctor. He was very skilled in all the many procedures I had done. Very gentle dentist. Nurses were very calming and made the appointments very smooth.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Jung is the most compassionate dentist I've ever been to. I've seen at least 20 dentists over the years and I must say he is the most thorough and meticulous dentist I've seen. I had dental surgery and multiple root canels and I had very little discomfort. Thank you for your excellent care Dr Jung! I use to have some anxiety before appointments before I came to see you. God bless

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I have experienced nothing but problems with the work done by Dr. Jung. Root canals were inadequate and had to be redone. some of the preparation for my crowns was poor and required me to have the crowns replaced. Dr. Jung refused to admit to any of the problems I experienced. All the work I had done by Dr. Jung needed to be replaced. I cannot recommend this dentist. The specialists were very critical of his work.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Jung is an extremely knowledgeable and experienced clinician and will tell you all of your options so you can make your own choices. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Jung and everybody at Enamel Dental are 100% golden! For a nervous patient who needed extensive dental work, I need to pinch myself that it was all done without any issues. Thank you Dr. Jung for all your care. A1

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I would NOT recommend this dentist. Dr. Jung did extensive, very expensive work on my mouth that he told me I required. I had multiple problems with the work he performed. He would not admit there were any problems. I have seen 2 specialists since and they both have told me that the work was substandard and Dr. Jung did more than was necessary. I am now faced with replacing all the work that Dr. Jung has done. BE WARNED!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Jung is motivated by one thing. MONEY! I have had personal experience with his care as well as a few friends who have had him do work. Nobody is completely satisfied and some of my acquaintances have had very serious problems as a result of his sub-standard dentistry. Consider your dentist very carefully.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013