Ratings for Dr. Alexa Geminiano

Simple replacement of an old composite filling (my only one) turned into 4 fillings. One of these fillings was so painful afterwards she needed to perform a root canal. After 2 hours of her attempting and botching the root canal, she had to close the tooth and rush me to an emergency endodontist to fix her mistakes. A year later, and 2 of the original fillings have fallen out. I have never been afraid of dentists, but after my sessions with Dr Geminiano I am terrified. I am trying to muster the courage to get her botched fillings replaced with a new dentist

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Amazing dentist and hygienist! Very professional, friendly and knowledgable. Excels at ensuring you understand all of the steps involved in your procedure, and that your comfort is met. A "complicated extraction" was a breeze and with next to zero pain or discomfort during, as well as post extraction. Wow! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I love this dentist!! Very caring and friendly, priced very well as I rarely ever have much of a balance after my benefits coverage where other dentists before I always had to pay quite a big difference. Dr. Geminiano makes you feel at ease, I totally trust her and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Alexa is a wonderful dentist! she is very kinda to all her patients!! and does wonderful work for all!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Alexa is very kind and understanding of your dental needs....she will take care of you.She comes highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2007