Ratings for Dr. Leanne Helfrich

I have been a patient of Dr Helfrich for 17 years. I was a young mom at 17 and she went through my pregnancy with me I still see her to this day. She is a doctor that truly case about her patients and takes the time to know them and learn about them. I have followed her from 4 different clinics. The best thing about her is that she's honest with u. She has been nothing but amazing to me and my son. I really got blessed with a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

She is the most caring Doctor I have ever met and I have many. She has helped me get to all the right people with my diagnosis of Lupus. She is genuine and thorough and makes me feel like I'm not just a number. I have nothing but respect for her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Helfrich is a wonderful Dr. I've followed her to 4 different clinics in the city and have always felt like she honestly cared about me as a person. However, the staff at Lakeside medical is pretty terrible and Dr Helfrich has become IMPOSSIBLE to see. I made an appt for my sons' 9 month check at 6 months and I couldn't get in until he was 10 months! A four month wait!! Plus the wait in the clinic feels like 4 months! Waiting an hr to finally be seen seems quite unreasonable. While I love her as a Dr I dread having to see her because the wait is ridiculous!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Very impressed with this doctor. I saw her as a walk in, and she took the time to listen to my complaints and check me out. She took the time to answer my questions. I wish she was accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

very disappointed in this physician. Didn't meet her but my son has severe addictions and we were visiting Saskatoon for the weekend. He came in to her clinic and she gave him a large amount of very addictive benzodiazepine drugs. This is highly irresponsible of a physician to offer a young man that she just met a prescription of this sort. The college of physicians should be monitoring her prescribing habits.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I love Dr. Helfrich. She is the most considerate and knowledgable doctors I have ever seen in my medical history.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

She is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She takes her time and is very thorough. She took my concerns seriously and diagnosed me with a condition that I have been living with for years but went untreated after seeing several other doctors that never took me seriously. I have since moved out of Saskatoon but will continue to drive to the city for any future appointments I will need.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Helfrich's for many years and she has always been so caring and treated you like a friend rather than just her patient. She doesn't hesitate to send out referrals and tries her best to get to the bottom of what is going on. However, in recent years, I find that she can be quite moody, frustrated and testy at times...this is not how I have known her at all. I don't know if she's getting sick of her job or is going through a rough time...but I hope she gets back to her "old self" soon!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Leanne is an amazing doctor. She always makes time for U. She makes you feel very comfortable no matter the procedure. Extemely pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable.. Just simply the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I've lived in four different Provinces and as a result had several family Doctors over the years. Dr. HELIFRICH is by far the best Doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011