Ratings for Dr. James Foy

Dr. Foy is a fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Foy to everyone. He is kind, polite, thorough and takes the time to completely examine you and knowledgably tell you the diagnosis and outcome. I have seen Dr. Foy for 20 years after a recommendation from my grandmother whom first saw his father and then he after his retirement and my mother whom has seen him for 30+ years and he is an absolutely fantastic and wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. Foy is wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Foy is thorough and listens carefully to what I have to say. He was knowledgable and answered all my questions in a way I could understand.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Foy is very knowledgable and I look forward to my appointments with him. My son was diagnosed with optic neuritis and when we saw him he was very frank with us and I have absolutely no complaints about his staff either. I have been visiting Dr. Foy since Dr. Pidde retired and he is doing a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

These commnents and ratings are NOT applicable to Dr. Foy but to his female assistant who screens patients. She has got to be the daughter of HITLER himself. She is rude, silently judgemental, pushy, impolite, curt, condescending,and a TOTAL ****. I am certain that Dr. Foy has NO IDEA that she treats his patients like**** and he should be aware of this fact! This woman needs to go! She has no business working in that office or in the vicinity of human beings period!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007