Ratings for Dr. Dawn M. Holemon

She will reschedule appointments without telling you (causing you to miss them) and she is not punctual. We talked about increasing the dose of the medication I was on, and then wrote me a prescription for the dose I was already on (I had over a month's supply of my med at that dose left). She even wrote it in her notes wrong, so when I tried to have a nurse fix it, the nurse was unable to. Later she admitted me to the psych ward without even seeing me (I had not hurt myself or anyone else). Once she finally did see me, 24 hours later, she did nothing but say I could only leave with my sister- she didn't even mention follow up care or med changes. She seems uninterested in actually connecting with patients- they are just a way to earn a paycheck.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

She was daughters Dr in st joe wentzville. No communication with family let her right back out into dangerous situation. Don't take a loved one there all staff is ignorant and RUDE

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

WE LOVE DR HOLEMON, SHE IS ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL BUT YET VERY UNDERSTANDING. SHE ALWAYS ANSWERS OUR QUESTIONS. WE HAVE USED MEDICAID AND GREATWEST INSURANCE BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE IS NOT IN NETWORK FOR ANTHEM BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD, WE ARE STILL SEEING HER ANYWAYS THOUGH.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Dawn M. Holemon's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med