Ratings for Dr. Eric Klein

Dr. Klein is an awesome chiropractor. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking chiropractic care. He surpassed all my expectations. He has relieved my back pain without using any drugs.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

He is alright for a quick alignment but he also sold me on the unnecessary x-ray!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Klein restored feeling to my feet. For years I suffered from a condition medical doctors told me was diabetic neuropathy. In reality, it was a nerve issue and after a few treatments I was normal again. He regularly adjusts my back and as a result I have more energy, my sex life is fantastic, I stand almost two inches taller and I feel like a twentysomething again. He is the very best at what he does and you should seek him out no matter how healthy you think you are -- everyone benefits from chiropractic and Dr. Eric Klein will transform your life.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

In my youth I played a lot of sports and I considered myself to be agressively reckless. I paid the price and in 1993 94 and 95 suffered from debilitating headaches, I went to my family doctor who perscribed brain shrinking headache pills that did not work, these pills were $50 per pill and he told me to take one everytime I felt a headache coming on, I was his guinea pig for a bunch of pills that just did not work, finally he said he could not help me and I should seek a chiropractor. I found Dr Klein, he said he could help me and took a series of x-rays to look at my spine and found the spine was pinching a nerve. After about 2 weeks of visits the headaches went away like magic. I now see Dr Klein on a monthly basis and have an adjustment done to keep me in check. Dr. Klein and his magic hands have relieved me of these headaches and I am grateful to him and the natural way of medicine. Thank you Dr. Klein and God Bless you. I give Dr. Klein my highest rating.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I suffered from constant neck pain-it was hard to move my head sideways. I had sharp headaches. I had low back pain for 20 years. I ended up taking a lot of pills-especially when the pain was unbearable. I was referred to Dr. Klein by my brother. Dr. Klein took x-rays and explained in detail where he could help me. Now I'm feeling a lot better thanks to chiropractic care. I never used to believe in chiropractors before, but now I think differently.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

It Felt like he needed me more than I needed him. Most things he said sounded like a sales pitch. He took X-rays for $90, but nothing he did afterward was based on those X-rays. In fact, I get the impression my X-ray could have been a picture of a stick man and he'd still say, "Yup, you're problem is subluxation. Chiropractic can definitely help you". Further, I get the impression that the treatment - twist my back and crack it - would have been exactly the same no matter what my health problem was...I paid him $35 per 5minute session wherein the only thing he did was crack my back. My girlfriend does the exact same thing for free.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

It felt like this guy was selling me timeshare! He is creepy to say the least. He had a whole talk about whether I'm willing to commit to getting better, and had to decide whether to take on my case! All of this while I was writhing in pain!! Later I overheard him with another patient (with a whole different problem than mine) and he was giving him exactly the same story, and treatment schedule as mine??? He lost all credibility with me, and I stopped going. It just felt like a money-making sceme and not a doctor's office. Funny ... nobody has called asking why I'm not going ...

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

I stopped going to dr. Klein only because I moved. I found him to be excellent. I had doctors wanting to cut my sons tendons because he walked funny when in fact Dr. Klein pointed out that his pelvis was out of joint. My son saw him twice and never had problems again. He was 6 then and now is 23. Thanks Dr. Klein.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Pleasant bedside manner, friendly & approachable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Very limited in knowledge. Went there for a couple of weeks. After each treatment felt worse. He was bending me back which made me worse. Would never go back.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007