Ratings for Dr. David Daien

Amazing doctor and amazing person overall. He is thorough and listens. His best interest is always the patient and honesty.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr Daien has been my doctor since 1993 I have never seen a doctor who cares about his patients as much as Dr Daien. He is a Great Doctor

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I've been a patient for 23 years and I would never go anywhere else. I can always count on him. He's very down to earth and dependable, and I can speak to him about anything. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Simply the best physician you could find who will take care of your health related needs. Dr. Daien is very thorough, practical and knowledgeable. He takes his time to go over things with you and look at the big picture with the best options for your health. I live in Stoney Creek and make the commute to his office because he is worth the trip. Thank you Dr. Daien for everything and keep up the great work. On another note, his staff is exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Daien's for more than 25 years and have always had excellent care. He told me a very long time ago not to expect him to write a prescription on request - that he preferred to look for alternate solutions first, which I found very refreshing and honest and definitely not the easy way out. Kudos. Have always felt he cares about each patient and never felt he was just 'processing another patient'. He takes time to actually talk to you and ask questions and explains what he recommends.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Daien for 20 years. I trust him with my health care to the fullest. I am able to discuss options as necessary. Always patient, listens, and cares. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I started going to Dr.Daien 20 years ago...he is a very caring, personable & knowledgeable doctor. He always explains himself clearly & puts things in laymen terms so you don't leave his office confused & has to run home to google what he just said! He never makes you feel stupid for asking anything. I have seen a few doctors who are very condescending, and one should never be talked to that way. I loved his old office, staff were friendlier then. With the new Trillium Team, staff there are ok at best, they hardly crack a smile, at least not to the patients. My husband went in at Christmas time to drop off a little gift for the doctor, but as soon as he approached the desk, he got a hand & said 'wait a sec'! Not even a smile! He was very turned off by that experience. Dr. Daien is an excellent doctor, his office staff...not so much!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Have been a patient of his for over 20 years and cannot say enough about him. He is a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to you and hear what problems you have. He then explains things out and takes the time to follow up on everything.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Daien is an awesome professional. It was a fluke I found him. I trust him completely with my health and that of my children. Very very caring doctor. You won't find many like him. Can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

My parents and I have been seeing Dr. Daien for approximately 6 1/2 years now and I have nothing but the best to say about him and Marie. I was ecstatic when I was able to get my brother and now my boyfriend to see Dr. Daien. Dr. Daien is extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever dealt with. Any negative comments on this site can only be chalked up to a huge misunderstanding. Dr. Daien genuinely cares about his patients in every respect. He takes the time to deal with each person as an individual. My whole family trusts Dr. Daien fully. With Dr. Daien's practice being so busy I know how hard it is to get him as your Doctor but anybody who does should consider themselves extremely lucky. The staff at Summerville are awesome too and when you need an appointment they see to it that you get it. Keep up the awesome work Dr. Daien and team :)

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011