Ratings for Dr. David L. Stagner

Dr. Stagner has helped me enormously in terms of getting off of large quantities of medication to a benign regime that is totally great. He did this by always listening and thinking about what I was saying and working very flexibly with me. He also seemed to be someone I could trust. He is respectful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I have not been very happy with Dr Stagner, who I'm seeing as a psychopharmacologist. I've been trying to manage / get off of antidepressants, and while he presents me with a lot of information about them (which I like), I don't think he hears what I'm saying very well, and his manner is very gruff. It feels less like a conversation than him telling me what I should do, without him knowing very much about me and my goals. I'm looking for someone else.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. S was not knowledgeable. He was rigid and expected his patients to adhere to his beliefs, it seemed, sometimes becoming quite angry when there were differences in philosophy. Not explorator, and seemed to deflect questions, rather than explore.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. David L. Stagner's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1976)