You may also like

Rate Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Ratings

Anyone who ends up walking through the door of a Psychiatrists office likely has a story to share. All of us have our own unique experiences and brain chemistry making us the individuals we are. "Mo" as they call him is brilliant at being able to recognize the key elements of trauma and chemistry and implementing solutions for those who have given up. I know. I'm living it. Thanks Mo..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Abdel-Fattah is an outstanding psychiatrist and physician whose combination of exemplary professionalism, refined diagnostic prowess, marked treatment efficacy, and great benevolence place him head-and-shoulders above his peers.

His integrity and strength of character are unparalleled, and are accompanied by a generosity of spirit and genuine desire to help his patients.

He is uncannily observant in assessment and refreshingly direct in communication, whilst simultaneously possessing an extremely accepting, patient, and forgiving demeanour.

Dr. Abdel-Fattah's extensive practice experience, exceptional diagnostic and treatment abilities, and - as evidenced by this website alone - wealth of past patient successes all reinforce my heartfelt assertion that he is a psychiatrist, physician, and true healer of the highest calibre.

I have no doubt that Dr. Abdel-Fattah's treatment has left extremely positive impacts on not only my own life, but on the lives of countless others as well.

I recommend Dr. Abdel-Fattah fully, wholeheartedly, and without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Without Dr. Abdel Fattah and his compassionate care, I don't know how more miserable could I have been today and what would have happened to me by now. I can only imagine how my life would have been changed for the better if I had found him and if I had been his patient when I was in my twenties; I sigh when I think of it, but I am delighted that I finally met this wonderful man of science, years later {better late than never}. Addressed by some as "Dr. Moe", is a God's given gift to his patients in my opinion. Words can not describe how he has impacted my life and how things would be different --for the worse-- if I did not seek therapy from this compassionate and highly knowledgeable soul that apparently has positively impacted so many lives throughout his practice.
Since my twenties I have been going to so many psychiatrists and psychologists without obtaining any optimal results and any effective therapy until I met Dr. Abdel Fattah some years later. My experience along with other family members' experience, allows me to claim that in fact, the way Dr. Abdel Fattah conducts therapy is hugely different than any other psychiatrist and psychologist I met in my life. He combines so effectively psychotherapy along with his carefully selected medication for me and apparently for all of his patients as the so many well-deserved positive reviews indicate. Dr. Abdel Fattah, ordered very careful tests on me; the kinds of tests that other healthcare workers before him, did not bother to order at all. He monitors your health and cares about his patients.
Dr. Abdel Fattah is not only very kind and understanding, he is always to-the- point and does care if you have an urgent problem; he once used his lunch time to accommodate my urgent problem at the early stages of my therapy. I will NEVER forget this highly compassionate action and all his effective and empathetic ways that he has dealt with me throughout the time that I have been his patient.
I am highly grateful to have met this great soul of a true gentleman doctor in my lifetime and trust him wholeheartedly and will never forget his kindness and great deal of patience when I first went to him with my problems. Thank God for Dr. Abdel Fattah, for he is the reason I feel much better and am gaining mental strength...something I never had...and that made all the difference...And now, Dr. Abdel Fattah is the one who is changing that...He is the one who really makes a difference in his patients' lives...I take this opportunity to thank him with all my heart and wish him great health and a long life. Long live our wonderful Dr. Abdel Fattah!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2825865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I feel fortunate to have worked with Dr. Mohammed Abdul Fattah over these last two years. He is an excellent psychiatrist and I have received both medicine and therapy from him. I met Dr. Mo in the midst of a crisis. He took me immediately as his patient and with great care and compassion, managed to help me transform into a fully functioning, confident and productive individual, while overseeing my balance of meds and weaning me from those that were not effective. Along with his therapy, I don’t think I would made the life changes that I have achieved. He has worked hard with me and I haven’t always been an easy patient to deal with. I am so grateful.

If you are expecting a nurturing, sugar coated approach, don’t go to Dr. Mo. The sessions are sometimes hard work but every single one has given me significant transformation and insight on my journey. I’m delighted to work with him and value his support and his friendship. He has inspired me to renew my life with honour, love and passion and to break through longstanding patterns of which I previously did not understand. He taught me to look after myself, easier said than done for many.

Thank you Dr. Mo!

I would also like to mention his lovely and sweet assistant, Anna. She is helpful, caring and efficient. Her sunny disposition is a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2820090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I am so glad to have been referred to 'Dr. Mo.' after the loss of my teenage daughter. Though at times sessions with him were quite difficult, my contact with him has helped me re-evaluate my health and life, and I couldn't have made so much progress without him. Additionally, I have gained much insight into the world around me and will always appreciate the inherent goodness of my secular-humanist friend/doctor. I would definitely call him an ADD specialist, and especially recommend him to people who feel they may have been mis-diagnosed elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2801812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Abdel Fattah is the psychiatrist you want to have. I have had the pleasure of knowing him for more than ten years and I have always witnessed his total dedication to me. He has supported me beyond what is expected of a doctor. I have and will always be grateful of what he has done for me and my family. I have been extremely lucky to know Dr Abdel Fattah and I recommend him to anyone who needs psychiatric care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2795356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I feel truly blessed to have finally met Dr Abdel-Fattah. Previous to being referred to him I had been misdiagnosed and had consequently been taking large amounts of the wrong medications for over 14 years. I am now off these medications and am well on my way to reclaiming my life. I believe that Dr Abdel-Fattah genuinely cares about what is best for each of his patients and would recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Abdel-Fattah has a most impressive medical history, having held many top positions in different cities and hospitals around the world. I've never read such a good CV. He helped me during a time of confusion and depression. His method was creative and most effective because I was sent home then two of his staff came every day to monitor my progress. He also came and I can tell you right now that having this highly competent treatment brought me to complete health again very quickly. His system of carefully making sure I would do well by having me monitored at home instead of the usually depressing psyche ward was outstanding.
He is an exceptionally good psychiatrist who I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2777372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

He was really helpful and a good listener, very compassionate and kind. He could truly diagnose my problem ,and I am now feeling much better. I had problem in focusing and and then he found that I had ADHD. After visiting him and talking to him for several hours, he could help me to feel better and now I can focus much more on what I am doing. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2763277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah, is the only psychiatrist that I have seen that has truly invested his time and effort helping me with my problems. He is straight forward and does not sugar coat anything. He treats me as an equal and does not judge based on his observations. His attention to detail is unmatched compared to previous psychiatrists I have seen in the past. He follows up on me at every session we have together and takes important notes in my record. He is the only one that has taken the time to properly diagnose me with ADHD Autism and put me on the right medication for it. Since meeting him I have understood myself a lot better. His office is very welcoming and nice. His secretary is very professional, helpful and calls me to confirm my appointments ahead of time. We both trust each other and can talk about anything without me being embarrassed about it. He is someone to confide in and keep it absolutely confidential. This man can be truly trusted and valued within the community and the medical field. Overall, my experience with this man and doctor has been very positive. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with any kind of problems he or she may have.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2760180].votes_count ]]