Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

I would like to start by saying that Dr. Moe has made a huge impact on my life. I first met Dr. Moe about two years ago, I always struggled with certain things in my life, but when I was diagnosed things started making sense. I feel like meeting him and having him treat me has been life changing for the better. I still have a long journey, but with his knowledge and guidance I know it will be much easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Moe as he is a great doctor and a fantastic person.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr mo has changed my life , only have been seeing him for a few months , couldn't be happier with him I wouldn't be able to make the changes i need to make with out him . I am really thankful to Dr.Mo and really appreciate his help. he's caring but gets to the point which i really like , thanks dr mo

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Mohamed is the best once you see him u feel more relax and confident.he had a lots experiences in the field which helps.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Abdel Fattah (Moe) since 2014, he has helped me tremendously in the 2 years I have known him. He has opened my eyes and knowledge to a diagnosed disability that I never knew I had, His (world wide) knowledge and expertise is portrayed in a very caring, thoughtful, respectful (get to the point) way. His help through medication and counselling, and understanding has given me a very positive new outlook on my journey through this thing called, 'Life'. Thank you Dr. Moe!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I know Dr. Fattah for almost 2 years and he was very helpful and kind to me; his approach was different than other doctors that I knew in this field .. he is like cares like a friend or relatives and I can say he likes what he does. He is a great man; this world needs more people like him. he helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I know Mohammad For a very long time. I have had many experiences with many Doctors. I hold him in a high regard. He is always polite and very kind. I greatly recommend him if you suffer from AHDD or Epilepsy

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

He introduced me to the complete new world. I've been seeing him a little less than a year but a lot of things has changed so far. I've become more confident and determined person. I've never knew I would be able to change this much. I really really thank Dr.Mohamed and really appreciate his help. I'm really lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

He put me on the right track, this is enough to share in order to introduce him. He saved me from dependency of the wrong medication after 16 years...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He is very kind and knowledgeable. He works closely with me and has helped me more than the other psychiatrists I have seen in Vancouver. It's nice to see some doctors still care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very patient,kind, friendly and knowledgeable professional. Displayed exceptional understanding of a difficult problem and was absolutely committed to finding a proper cure. We are very grateful for his wonderful help.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients