Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr Mohammed is the doctored I have been looking for quite sometime that has helped me in my adhd and making it better known to me what it can do. I have to just take control over it. He is smart and calm and to the point when needed. I respect this man for how he has helped me and my to have my wife understand what I expected been going through. I most definitely recommend him for people who need help figuring out why there life is so hard and you make sense of it.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Hey I would like to Thanks a lots Dr Mohamed Abdel-Fattah he is the best Psychiatrist i have ever seeing in my life. I been with other Doctors no Result for almost 15 years and they prescribe me with wrong medication. Dr Mohamed he has a lots knowledge in his filed and a lots experiences which help you to know more about what you have. when you see him you will feel more relax. now i feel better than before last 15 yearsi was on wrong medication Dr mohamed he describe me what i have and its the exact. and he prescribe the right medication i would to say he is a legend and he knows what he is doing very well.its rarely to find some one like him in the field. i really recommend Dr Mohamed. Thanks again Dr Mohamed for helping out as since 15 years i was surviving a lots. Thank you so much again

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I would like to start by saying that Dr. Moe has made a huge impact on my life. I first met Dr. Moe about two years ago, I always struggled with certain things in my life, but when I was diagnosed things started making sense. I feel like meeting him and having him treat me has been life changing for the better. I still have a long journey, but with his knowledge and guidance I know it will be much easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Moe as he is a great doctor and a fantastic person.

Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr mo has changed my life , only have been seeing him for a few months , couldn't be happier with him I wouldn't be able to make the changes i need to make with out him . I am really thankful to Dr.Mo and really appreciate his help. he's caring but gets to the point which i really like , thanks dr mo

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Mohamed is the best once you see him u feel more relax and confident.he had a lots experiences in the field which helps.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Abdel Fattah (Moe) since 2014, he has helped me tremendously in the 2 years I have known him. He has opened my eyes and knowledge to a diagnosed disability that I never knew I had, His (world wide) knowledge and expertise is portrayed in a very caring, thoughtful, respectful (get to the point) way. His help through medication and counselling, and understanding has given me a very positive new outlook on my journey through this thing called, 'Life'. Thank you Dr. Moe!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I know Dr. Fattah for almost 2 years and he was very helpful and kind to me; his approach was different than other doctors that I knew in this field .. he is like cares like a friend or relatives and I can say he likes what he does. He is a great man; this world needs more people like him. he helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I know Mohammad For a very long time. I have had many experiences with many Doctors. I hold him in a high regard. He is always polite and very kind. I greatly recommend him if you suffer from AHDD or Epilepsy

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

He introduced me to the complete new world. I've been seeing him a little less than a year but a lot of things has changed so far. I've become more confident and determined person. I've never knew I would be able to change this much. I really really thank Dr.Mohamed and really appreciate his help. I'm really lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

He put me on the right track, this is enough to share in order to introduce him. He saved me from dependency of the wrong medication after 16 years...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients