Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr mo has changed my life , only have been seeing him for a few months , couldn't be happier with him I wouldn't be able to make the changes i need to make with out him . I am really thankful to Dr.Mo and really appreciate his help. he's caring but gets to the point which i really like , thanks dr mo

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Mohamed is the best once you see him u feel more relax and confident.he had a lots experiences in the field which helps.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Abdel Fattah (Moe) since 2014, he has helped me tremendously in the 2 years I have known him. He has opened my eyes and knowledge to a diagnosed disability that I never knew I had, His (world wide) knowledge and expertise is portrayed in a very caring, thoughtful, respectful (get to the point) way. His help through medication and counselling, and understanding has given me a very positive new outlook on my journey through this thing called, 'Life'. Thank you Dr. Moe!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I know Dr. Fattah for almost 2 years and he was very helpful and kind to me; his approach was different than other doctors that I knew in this field .. he is like cares like a friend or relatives and I can say he likes what he does. He is a great man; this world needs more people like him. he helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I know Mohammad For a very long time. I have had many experiences with many Doctors. I hold him in a high regard. He is always polite and very kind. I greatly recommend him if you suffer from AHDD or Epilepsy

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

He introduced me to the complete new world. I've been seeing him a little less than a year but a lot of things has changed so far. I've become more confident and determined person. I've never knew I would be able to change this much. I really really thank Dr.Mohamed and really appreciate his help. I'm really lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

He put me on the right track, this is enough to share in order to introduce him. He saved me from dependency of the wrong medication after 16 years...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He is very kind and knowledgeable. He works closely with me and has helped me more than the other psychiatrists I have seen in Vancouver. It's nice to see some doctors still care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very patient,kind, friendly and knowledgeable professional. Displayed exceptional understanding of a difficult problem and was absolutely committed to finding a proper cure. We are very grateful for his wonderful help.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

There are individuals who stand out among their peers in any profession, and like many that have pointed out here, I believe that Dr. Abdel-Fattah is an excellent psychiatrist. However, there also are individuals who stand out among people as a whole. In sports, we call these individuals champions. In the medical field, Dr. Abdel-Fattah is a champion not only because he is an excellent Psychiatrist, but because he is an ambassador to true success. He taught me that to live is to be happy and successful. He inspired me in ways that allowed me to believe in and become more comfortable with myself and appreciate the good things in my life, which in turn have made me much happier and more successful. The passion Dr. Abdel-Fattah has for his field of work is clear to me. He genuinely showed interest and invested the time and energy to find the source of my problem. He then proceeded to finding the right treatment that worked for me, which he was successful in doing so. I am a different person now compared to when I first started seeing Dr. Abdel-Fattah more than a year ago. I am now able to efficiently utilize my strengths and achieve my goals successfully. This seemingly logical task was impossibly challenging for me to execute before. I am grateful to having had the opportunity to meet Dr. Abdel-Fattah as he has truly changed my life, but more so honoured to be able to call him my friend.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients