Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

I wonder if you remember me Dr Fattah. I am female and I had the worst alcoholism at lionsgate. I was held against my will and it was because of you I was let go. I think if you hadn't I wouldn't have lived. I had a dog no one could care for. Thanks to you I did get sober a year or so after. I moved to Edmonton where i am much happier and sober. You are the best. You are one of the kindest humans i have had the pleasure of meeting.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

After struggling to find a physiatrist after moving and struggling for some time I was referred to Dr Mo. Despite not being in his current area of expertise he took me on as a patient. He has continued to see me despite being retired and genuinely seems to care about my health and wellbeing. I have not had a great relationship with the two other psychiatrists I have seen. I will be the first to admit I don't know if I ever will however with Dr Mo's help I am seeing improvements with my condition.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have had the pleasure of being under Dr Fattah's care.for short period of time. However, i have been to enough psychologists, therapists, and psychiatrists to know and recognize a talented and caring professional. Unlike many psychiatrists who write prescriptions before knowing you name, or therapists or feel the answer to everything is better communication or playing judge and jury, Dr Fattah provides his patients perfect balance between clinical medical knowledge and keen insight into the underlying and complicated web of psychological knots we often tie ourselves in and combines his years of experience in both to provide a rare level of care that addresses both the psychological issues while prescribing the medications to help his patienclts arrive at the destination a little easier. His has a level of dedication to his patients that is rare by seeing them even during weekend hours if urgent or when he might be ill himself as was the case with me. I consider him a scholar and gentleman , and a person truly capable to make a positive difference in people's life ...

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Abdel-Fattah since almost 2 years ago. He is a very professional,Knowledgeable caring doctor, He is one of the best by far.However he is not happy with my improvement (according to his standard of course)but knowing myself I know the fact that he has changed the quality of my life a lot. I know few other patient of him that he has had a great impact in their life.Recently I have been diagnose with chronic disease, I am quiet surprise he is being so caring to the point of following and contacting other specialist. I totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Mohamad Abdel-Farrah is a true professional in every word of the meaning. He has a true passion for what he does and takes great interest in the well being and future progress of his patients. I would highly recommend his services as he can make a world of difference in a patient's life.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Abdel-Fattah since 2012. After years of struggling with bipolar, sleep, and anxiety disorders, Dr. Abdel-Fattah significantly helped me in controlling and managing most of the symptoms I suffered from. He has been very patient in dealing with a “hard to manage patient” as other doctors used to call me (and I admit they were right!). What I appreciate most in Dr. Abdel-Fattah is the long-run plan that we together worked on to manage my psychiatric and other related disorders. I also respect his referring me to other great specialists to help me in managing other disorders that overlap with my psychiatric disorders. With that being said, I am surprised by the oddly low rating and comment below that could never fit in Dr. Abdel-Fattah’s ethical conduct that I, and many other patients that rated him on this website, have experienced for years.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I have seen many doctors in this field but none is comparable with Dr. Abdel- Fattah, regarding deep knowledge and more importantly, having conviction to his profession. He is sincerely involving and focused with hundred percent of his energy and this has been happening literally every session that we have met.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

He seemed to care more about taking calls on his cell and reading emails. After my third session he abruptly stood up and advised me that he didn't deal with chronic pain sufferers and that I was wasting his time!

Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's response
This is for sure not me. Please provide me with patient's information to respond as I don't do that in my practice. The first assessment is to see if I can help the patient within my area of expertise or to refuse the consultation. If I accept to see any patient I either continue treatment or refer them to someone else. I don't answer phones or respond to any emails while in therapy as these acts are considered malpractice and unethical. Furthermore, I don't stand up and ask people to leave

Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's response
I would ask that rating to be removed if there are no merits to support it. Thank you

Submitted April 19, 2017

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Abdel-Fattah since 2014 and am extremely satisfied with the patient-centered, holistic care that Dr. Abdel-Fattah has provided me with. He is an extremely knowledgeable physician with a sharp acumen. During my visits with Dr. Abdel-Fattah, he managed to notice some of my medical issues even though these had been previously overlooked by other physicians. He brings a wealth of knowledge around mental health complaints including depression, anxiety, and concentration issues. I feel that the medical community needs more physicians, like Dr. Abdel-Fattah, who demonstrate exceptional clinical skills and show true care for their patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr Mohammed is the doctored I have been looking for quite sometime that has helped me in my adhd and making it better known to me what it can do. I have to just take control over it. He is smart and calm and to the point when needed. I respect this man for how he has helped me and my to have my wife understand what I expected been going through. I most definitely recommend him for people who need help figuring out why there life is so hard and you make sense of it.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients