Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

I have had the pleasure of being under Dr Fattah's care.for short period of time. However, i have been to enough psychologists, therapists, and psychiatrists to know and recognize a talented and caring professional. Unlike many psychiatrists who write prescriptions before knowing you name, or therapists or feel the answer to everything is better communication or playing judge and jury, Dr Fattah provides his patients perfect balance between clinical medical knowledge and keen insight into the underlying and complicated web of psychological knots we often tie ourselves in and combines his years of experience in both to provide a rare level of care that addresses both the psychological issues while prescribing the medications to help his patienclts arrive at the destination a little easier. His has a level of dedication to his patients that is rare by seeing them even during weekend hours if urgent or when he might be ill himself as was the case with me. I consider him a scholar and gentleman , and a person truly capable to make a positive difference in people's life ...

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Abdel-Fattah since almost 2 years ago. He is a very professional,Knowledgeable caring doctor, He is one of the best by far.However he is not happy with my improvement (according to his standard of course)but knowing myself I know the fact that he has changed the quality of my life a lot. I know few other patient of him that he has had a great impact in their life.Recently I have been diagnose with chronic disease, I am quiet surprise he is being so caring to the point of following and contacting other specialist. I totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Mohamad Abdel-Farrah is a true professional in every word of the meaning. He has a true passion for what he does and takes great interest in the well being and future progress of his patients. I would highly recommend his services as he can make a world of difference in a patient's life.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Abdel-Fattah since 2012. After years of struggling with bipolar, sleep, and anxiety disorders, Dr. Abdel-Fattah significantly helped me in controlling and managing most of the symptoms I suffered from. He has been very patient in dealing with a “hard to manage patient” as other doctors used to call me (and I admit they were right!). What I appreciate most in Dr. Abdel-Fattah is the long-run plan that we together worked on to manage my psychiatric and other related disorders. I also respect his referring me to other great specialists to help me in managing other disorders that overlap with my psychiatric disorders. With that being said, I am surprised by the oddly low rating and comment below that could never fit in Dr. Abdel-Fattah’s ethical conduct that I, and many other patients that rated him on this website, have experienced for years.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I have seen many doctors in this field but none is comparable with Dr. Abdel- Fattah, regarding deep knowledge and more importantly, having conviction to his profession. He is sincerely involving and focused with hundred percent of his energy and this has been happening literally every session that we have met.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

He seemed to care more about taking calls on his cell and reading emails. After my third session he abruptly stood up and advised me that he didn't deal with chronic pain sufferers and that I was wasting his time!

Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's response
This is for sure not me. Please provide me with patient's information to respond as I don't do that in my practice. The first assessment is to accept if I can help the patient within my area of expertise or to refuse the consultation. If I accept to see patient I either continue treatment or refer them to someone else. I don't answer phones or respond to any emails as these acts are considered malpractice and unethical.

Submitted November 1, 2016

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Abdel-Fattah since 2014 and am extremely satisfied with the patient-centered, holistic care that Dr. Abdel-Fattah has provided me with. He is an extremely knowledgeable physician with a sharp acumen. During my visits with Dr. Abdel-Fattah, he managed to notice some of my medical issues even though these had been previously overlooked by other physicians. He brings a wealth of knowledge around mental health complaints including depression, anxiety, and concentration issues. I feel that the medical community needs more physicians, like Dr. Abdel-Fattah, who demonstrate exceptional clinical skills and show true care for their patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr Mohammed is the doctored I have been looking for quite sometime that has helped me in my adhd and making it better known to me what it can do. I have to just take control over it. He is smart and calm and to the point when needed. I respect this man for how he has helped me and my to have my wife understand what I expected been going through. I most definitely recommend him for people who need help figuring out why there life is so hard and you make sense of it.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Hey I would like to Thanks a lots Dr Mohamed Abdel-Fattah he is the best Psychiatrist i have ever seeing in my life. I been with other Doctors no Result for almost 15 years and they prescribe me with wrong medication. Dr Mohamed he has a lots knowledge in his filed and a lots experiences which help you to know more about what you have. when you see him you will feel more relax. now i feel better than before last 15 yearsi was on wrong medication Dr mohamed he describe me what i have and its the exact. and he prescribe the right medication i would to say he is a legend and he knows what he is doing very well.its rarely to find some one like him in the field. i really recommend Dr Mohamed. Thanks again Dr Mohamed for helping out as since 15 years i was surviving a lots. Thank you so much again

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I would like to start by saying that Dr. Moe has made a huge impact on my life. I first met Dr. Moe about two years ago, I always struggled with certain things in my life, but when I was diagnosed things started making sense. I feel like meeting him and having him treat me has been life changing for the better. I still have a long journey, but with his knowledge and guidance I know it will be much easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Moe as he is a great doctor and a fantastic person.

Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients