Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr Moe is an amazing doctor! I connected with him right from the beginning. He diagnosed me with ADHD nine years ago and continued to see me regularly for over a year to monitor me while finding the right medication and dosage that suited me best. Im addition he helped me tremendously with other important issues and trauma that i was unknowingly dealing with for many years. Because of his kindness, knowledge and being truthful i was able to make changes in my life that were extremely life changing. I cannot thank him enough as he truly changed my life. A few months ago (and 8 years since i last saw him) i requested to see him again for him to review my medication. He remembered me from long ago and welcomed me like no time had past. I saw him every week for three months until he retired and again helped me with many issues i was going through. I was very sad when he told me he was retiring however i am also very lucky to have had him help me during two difficult times in my life. Dr Moe thank you again for all your help and support. You will be terribly missed.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah is one of the best doctors I've ever met in my life. He is generous with his time, compassionate to the patient's suffering, and willing to help by trying to find the cause of the problem . I was in the middle of mental health crisis for one of my international students and I honestly didn't know what to do. Thanks to Dr.Moe, I was able to help a young man who was left alone with his health issues far away from home. Dr. Moe not just helped, he instilled hope and gave confidence in the positive outcome. Dr. Moe, thank you very much form the bottom of my heart! I wish you a peaceful and happy retirement! I am sure that your talents will be used in a different way in places where there is a need in doctor's like you! I wish you all the best!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2019

Dr. Moh is not only the best doctor I’ve ever met in my entire life, he’s also generous, kind, true and honest to his word. He’s the only one who saw me through and knew exactly what I needed. I wouldn’t believe there was any hope left in my situation, but Dr. Mohamed planted a seed of hope flourishing since after our first meeting. Thank you Moh. I wish you limitless happiness and everything you deserve 🙏🏻

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

I was very pleased with Dr Mohamed and was pleasantly surprised at the interest he took in my situation. He was very thorough and detail oriented. I believe he genuinely cares about his patient's health and well being far beyond what is generally expected from a doctor/patient relationship. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting an accurate diagnoses.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Great!!! Very knowledgeable and caring doctor! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Dr. Abdel - Fattah has been my treating psychiatrist since 2005, so I have many years of experience with him as he has monitored my mental health issues. My history with him has been nothing but positive. He is a caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and passionate practitioner. Unlike others in his profession, he looks at patient health on a holistic level. He views mental health as being integrated with physical health, and vice versa. His impending complete retirement signals a loss for the patients and medical community. He will be missed. Shokran Dr. Moe!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

I met Dr. Abedl-Fattah about 4 months ago. One sessions later, he diagnosed me with ADHD. And I have been under his care ever since. Before him, I was misdiagnosed with anxiety and depression and was taking the wrong medication for 4 years. I almost lost my beautiful wife and Beautiful daughter since I had no idea what ADHD was and how I was hurting my family and people around me. I hope you read this comment Dr. Moe. You have saved my life from destruction! With your help and supervision, I have earned my family trust and love back! I have gained a position in my society and at work as a kind, caring and strong member and leader. I cannot thank you enough! I don’t think I could do anything for you to repay what you have done for me and my family. But surely, I can make you proud one day. I will make sure that you would say to yourself, I am so happy that I could help him. I will never forget you!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Dr. Mohamed is wonderful Doctor. He is following status of patients step by step until patients Life become wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Dr Moe accepted to see me when I most needed help and had anxiety attack and was very scared and helpless. He was very knowledgeable and I would have continued seeing him as he knew how to explain and care about the right medication since I never had any medication in this kind before. He was very experienced and I'm so sorry that he is retired now and it's not easy to find a great dr. like him. I am grateful to him and the help he offered me even on holidays. I think him being retired, is a loss in this field but I hope he enjoys his retirement.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Dr. Abdel-Fattah is a patient, kind, and caring person. He takes the time to get to know his patients and empowers them to make their own choices about medication.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients