You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

I know Dr. Fattah for almost 2 years and he was very helpful and kind to me; his approach was different than other doctors that I knew in this field .. he is like cares like a friend or relatives and I can say he likes what he does. He is a great man; this world needs more people like him. he helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I know Mohammad For a very long time. I have had many experiences with many Doctors. I hold him in a high regard. He is always polite and very kind. I greatly recommend him if you suffer from AHDD or Epilepsy

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

He introduced me to the complete new world. I've been seeing him a little less than a year but a lot of things has changed so far. I've become more confident and determined person. I've never knew I would be able to change this much. I really really thank Dr.Mohamed and really appreciate his help. I'm really lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He is very kind and knowledgeable. He works closely with me and has helped me more than the other psychiatrists I have seen in Vancouver. It's nice to see some doctors still care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very patient,kind, friendly and knowledgeable professional. Displayed exceptional understanding of a difficult problem and was absolutely committed to finding a proper cure. We are very grateful for his wonderful help.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

There are individuals who stand out among their peers in any profession, and like many that have pointed out here, I believe that Dr. Abdel-Fattah is an excellent psychiatrist. However, there also are individuals who stand out among people as a whole. In sports, we call these individuals champions. In the medical field, Dr. Abdel-Fattah is a champion not only because he is an excellent Psychiatrist, but because he is an ambassador to true success. He taught me that to live is to be happy and successful. He inspired me in ways that allowed me to believe in and become more comfortable with myself and appreciate the good things in my life, which in turn have made me much happier and more successful. The passion Dr. Abdel-Fattah has for his field of work is clear to me. He genuinely showed interest and invested the time and energy to find the source of my problem. He then proceeded to finding the right treatment that worked for me, which he was successful in doing so. I am a different person now compared to when I first started seeing Dr. Abdel-Fattah more than a year ago. I am now able to efficiently utilize my strengths and achieve my goals successfully. This seemingly logical task was impossibly challenging for me to execute before. I am grateful to having had the opportunity to meet Dr. Abdel-Fattah as he has truly changed my life, but more so honoured to be able to call him my friend.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Anyone who ends up walking through the door of a Psychiatrists office likely has a story to share. All of us have our own unique experiences and brain chemistry making us the individuals we are. "Mo" as they call him is brilliant at being able to recognize the key elements of trauma and chemistry and implementing solutions for those who have given up. I know. I'm living it. Thanks Mo..

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I know Dr. Fattah for almost 2 years and he was very helpful and kind to me; his approach was different than other doctors that I knew in this field .. he is li..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I know Mohammad For a very long time. I have had many experiences with many Doctors. I hold him in a high regard. He is always polite and very kind. I great..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He introduced me to the complete new world. I've been seeing him a little less than a year but a lot of things has changed so far. I've become more confident an..."

January 25, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "16047704211" to "1-604-922-9191".

January 21, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7P 1V7" to "V7T 2W6". Address has been updated from "2030 Marine Drive" to "440 - 13th. Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He put me on the right track, this is enough to share in order to introduce him. He saved me from dependency of the wrong medication after 16 years..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is very kind and knowledgeable. He works closely with me and has helped me more than the other psychiatrists I have seen in Vancouver. It's nice to see some..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very patient,kind, friendly and knowledgeable professional. Displayed exceptional understanding of a difficult problem and was absolutely committed to finding ..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are individuals who stand out among their peers in any profession, and like many that have pointed out here, I believe that Dr. Abdel-Fattah is an excelle..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best doctor, he saved my life, I was so lucky to have that doctor to get the right diognose , "

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fattah helped shape the person I am today. He gave me clarity through medication and counselling. My journey is now headed in the direction I want it to. "

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Anyone who ends up walking through the door of a Psychiatrists office likely has a story to share. All of us have our own unique experiences and brain chemistry..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Abdel-Fattah is an outstanding psychiatrist and physician whose combination of exemplary professionalism, refined diagnostic prowess, marked treatment effic..."

July 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7P 1V7". Address has been updated from "None" to "2030 Marine Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16047704211".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Without Dr. Abdel Fattah and his compassionate care, I don't know how more miserable could I have been today and what would have happened to me by now. I can ..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel fortunate to have worked with Dr. Mohammed Abdul Fattah over these last two years. He is an excellent psychiatrist and I have received both medicine and..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad to have been referred to 'Dr. Mo.' after the loss of my teenage daughter. Though at times sessions with him were quite difficult, my contact wit..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Abdel Fattah is the psychiatrist you want to have. I have had the pleasure of knowing him for more than ten years and I have always witnessed his total dedic..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a complete A-hole. While making small talk at the beginning of an appointment he joked that someone should drop an atomic bomb on the middle east an..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel truly blessed to have finally met Dr Abdel-Fattah. Previous to being referred to him I had been misdiagnosed and had consequently been taking large amoun..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Abdel-Fattah has a most impressive medical history, having held many top positions in different cities and hospitals around the world. I've never read such..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fattah is incompetent He got my son hooked on Ritalin and now we have to pay to have him in drug treatment how did this guy get his medical degree?"

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was really helpful and a good listener, very compassionate and kind. He could truly diagnose my problem ,and I am now feeling much better. I had problem in..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah, is the only psychiatrist that I have seen that has truly invested his time and effort helping me with my problems. He is straight forw..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mo helped me when no other psychiatrist would or could. Literally he guided me out of the dark into the world of the living. It took immense dedication and ..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is awesome. He is a great listener and involves you in medication decisions and options. My other psychiatrist failed to diagnosis my tardive dyskin..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When it comes to the technical aspect of his profession, Dr. Abdel-Fattah is one of the most competent psychiatrists I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Abdel-Fattah has been a lifesaver and has helped make my life so much better. When I first went to see Dr. Abdel-Fattah I was severely over-medicated after..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "As a patient who , until meeting with Dr. Fattah, was totally unsure of himself, & unaware that I had signs of ADHD, I found Dr. Fattah's EXTREME COMPETENCY v..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fattah has been a lifesaver for me. I have seen several doctors over the years in an attempt to overcome my often debilitating anxiety and depression. Thoug..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fattah is an absolutely amazing doctor. His devotion and effort to every single case is evident, and I definitely feel safe in his hands. He has restored my..."

October 28, 2014
  • location removed: West Vancouver, BC

December 15, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Mohammed" to "Mohamed"

December 15, 2013