Dr. Eddie Kingstone

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Eddie Kingstone

Dr. Eddie Kingstone's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Has great knowledge and understanding on the subject of addiction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I think Dr. Kingstone is great. He listens carefully to what I have to say and always gives good advice. He remembers literally everything that I tell him, and makes me feel very comfortable. While I was going through a particularly tough time in my life he was there every step of the way trying to help me recover.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kingstone for almost 7 years. He helped me deal with severe depression after the loss of my mother. I have always found him to be kind, extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. I am amazed that he remembers things I have told him in passing that are mentioned months later. He actually listens. He may be inclined to over prescribe but never pushes. He has a great perspective and his experience over the years has given him insight into the psyche.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Kingstone is a very good and knowledgable doctor. He is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Ed Kingstone is one of the kindest, most patient, most knowledgeable people I have ever met. A wonderful psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr. Kingstone is a wonderful psychiatrist. Very wise, very experienced.There's no one better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

In thirty years in health care, I have seen the whole spectrum of doctors. Having been abused in every way in my youth, learning to distrust and hide feelings, I never thought I would find a doctor safe to trust and therefore capable of helping me. I am alive today only because of his extensive knowledge, solid therapeutic plan respecting my choices (including my aversion to medication), but especially his kindly manner that has never wavered and therefore helped me to learn to trust. He has seen me through the deepest darkness and has never disappointed my trust in him. I find him extremely knowledgable and committed to continuing education to keep his practice current. Yes, an incident occurred but it seems an aberration in his long, exceptionally distinguished career. His profession should consider him a truly worthy role model for compassionate and exemplary care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

He made one mistake because he was too much of a nice psychiatrist. Dr Kingstone is one of the most knowledgeable and most respecftful professionals I have ever encountered. Too passive. Unfortunately, his mistake has tarnished his profession. I'm glad his mishap happened near to his retirement. I hope he is in Florda, enjoying retirement at this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323202].votes_count ]]