Ratings for Dr. Michelle R. Hausheer

Visiting with Dr Michelle Hausheer was the worst experience I have EVER had in dealing with doctors in this field. I knew what was wrong with my son, even tried to tell her, but she was RUDE and condescending to both me and my son. Proceeded to verbally abuse him in my presence. She misdiagnosed him & threatened to charge me with medical neglect b/c I would drug my child with their poisons. Long story short, another doc who actually LISTENED to me and cared about my son as a patient diagnosed him with Asperger's Syndrome only a few months later(exactly as I had suspected). I don't believe Dr Hausheer cares about your family rights or dynamic and is quick to push dangerous drugs on your precious children before even taking the time to evaluate properly. She was unprofessional, wouldn't look me in the eyes and ignored my concerns, was even accusing at times. If you really want to help your child, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

She did a wonderful job working with my child's COMPLICATED psychiatric conditions. She is so thorough and at the same time genuinely concerned. Couldn't recommend her higher.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Michelle R. Hausheer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1995)

Oxford