Ratings for Dr. Heather Hoskin

Had been going to Dr. Hoskin to relieve my lower back pain over 30 years ago after a car accident. Now I see her every 4-5 years when I over do it and my back flares up. Within 1 or 2 visits, I'm good to go. She is friendly, conscientious, and a true pro. I hope she practices for many more years!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I've been in need of Chiropractic for 34 years. In all that time, I've only ever found 2 Chiropractors who were able to assist me in only one or two appmts and who actually manipulated (cracked) my spine (lower back). Others had said over the phone, they do manipulation, however when I arrived, I would only receive massage. That may work after several appointments, but Dr. Hoskin gets me going again quickly. When I moved from North Vancouver to Coquitlam, I was fearful it would be hit and miss to find someone capable. Dr. Heather Hoskin was my first attempt and lucky me, it turned out she went to school with my previous Chiropractor and graduated in the same class and knew exactly how to relieve my pain. Thank you Dr. Hoskin for your compassionate care!!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

Dr. Hoskin is an amazing chiropractor. I have been seeing her for lower back pain over the years, and after a few visits my back always feels as good as new. It's nice to know I can always count on her making me feel better. I was also rear-ended and got an extremely stiff neck and she really helped make it better. I wouldn't feel comfortable going to any other chiropractor. She is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of health and I never feel like there is a question I can't ask. Thanks for being a great Chiropractor Heather!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I see Dr. Hoskin whenever my stress levels are high, causing headaches and upper shoulder pains. I try to see her quarterly for adjustments as that seems to be when my stress levels are high. She and her clinic is often able to see me on the same day I call in, at times next day. She provides me relief and I have been a patient of hers for over 20 yrs. and I am still going to see her when my body is aching. Always pleasant & shows she cares. Thank you Dr. Hoskin and to your valuable staff too!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I see Heather only when a problem exists.This may be every few years but she is always glad to see her "old " clients .She has over 28 years experience at this clinic and this really shows in her professionalism. They have finally opened a washrom in the clinic so patients with severe lower back pain don't have to crawl up the stairs to the 2nd floor! Should have happened many years ago Dr. MacKenzie. Keep up the great work Heather.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Great Chiropractor! :) She was extremely helpful with everything and was able to fix my back in two visits.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Diagnosed the problem, provide good care and advice to get me back to normal. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I am a patient of Dr. Hoskin and she has done wonders for my lower back pain - this has enabled me to get back to my exercising so I can strengthen the muscles in my back. My daughter also goes to Dr. Hoskin and has noticed a great improvement in the condition of her back. She is easy to talk to and very informative. I wouldn't go to any other chiropractor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

always helps me with headaches and back problems.couldn't live without her

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

very nice dr. thought she helped me until i met dr. mangat. now he was a great chiropractor. i was always in dr. hoskins office sometimes 2 a week. where as dr. mangat worked me so well i only saw him 2 a year. maybe my condition was more severe.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007