Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Singerman

Every doctor should be like him. I am very picky about doctors and there is nothing I can say except he is just excellent and also a very nice person.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

I agree with all the comments here, he is a terrific doctor that takes time to listen, very professional and knowledgeable. I feel very lucky to have him as my family doctor. Highly recommandable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Words could never express the gratitude I will forever feel for Dr. Jonathan Singerman. My previous doctor totally missed correctly diagnosing something that I showed him. However, Dr. Singerman examined me thoroughly, told me what he thought it was and referred me to a specialist for specialized testing. Dr. Singerman called me when he received the results and then referred me to another specialist whose surgical treatment saved my life. If it were not for Dr Singerman's excellent diagnostic skills and knowing which experts to refer me to, i could have died from what my previous doctor missed. Dr. Singerman: my entire family and I are forever grateful for your incredible skill, referrals, case management, follow-up and compassionate support. You are what the medical profession should be!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr, singerman.............is very caring.takes the time to listen to you. went to him for depression,,,changed my meds,,,and am feeling better.Thank you. as for all the other doctors i have seen in the past. dr. singerman i give you 5 stars.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

By a small miracle and at the request of a major local hospital (Internal Medicine)I was lucky to be seen by him. As a new patient with severe edema (feet, face & general body swelling affecting mobility), he reviewed several test results and concluded that 2 specific tests were NOT ordered. He gave me the choice of being tested immediately in his office via private lab fees(blood work & urine test) or going to the hospital test centre. I have not received the results as of yet but will certainly agree with every single post on this site that he is an extremely polite and knowledgeable fellow with a great attitude, professional and unpretentious. Super pleasant and efficient secretary was Valerie - with an equally lovely disposition even when the clinic was PACKED with sick and tired patients waiting to be seen. Quite a difference from the "drama queen" medical secretary of my previous GP ! I look forward to being under his care for many years! Thanks Dr.Singerman ! Kathy F. :')

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Great MD ...kind, considerate, professional, knowledgeable...you really feel that he became a MD for the right reasons (not for prestige, fortune or power trip ...like you can often notice in certain physicians)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr Singerman is a very caring and kind doctor. He takes his time to listen and asks the right questions. He actually called me to follow up!!! I was so very impressed!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Great guy, I wrote him a quick letter and he responded and I can tell you that he is as nice on paper that he is in person!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

This doctor is fantastic. He cares. Need I say more? No, but I will. He is very ethical, and finds solutions. If he cannot fix your medical problem he will find someone who will, so you will get a referral. He is easy to speak to and with and he is very understanding! He is so nice. -Ena-

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Thanks to Dr. Singerman's knowledge and skills in making the correct diagnosis of the my medical condition that I am on my way to a possible remission. I feel really lucky to have him as my family doctor since many people don't even have one due to a shortage of GPS.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009