Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Singerman

OK, so the wait can be a little longer than expected, but it is the least of my concerns, staff is friendly, always call to confirm appointment. Dr Singerman heard my heart murmur 4 years ago, I had a "broken" mitral valve. His proactivity and caring is beyond compare!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

He is amazing. Always cares. Saved my life having me go for tests of a small growth which was surgically removed before it became dangerous.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Dr. Singerman saved my life when he detected abnormalities in my blood counts. He got me an appointment the next day with the best oncologist in town who detected and treated a rae kind of cancer. Dr. Singerman followed up with me at night and in my home by phone. He has been my doctor through ups and downs and has remained calm, always knowledgeable and compassionate. The highest recommendation not counting the hour long wait and sometimes imperfect staff.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

He is a wonderful Dr. Caring compassionate takes the time to listen. When you leave you feel well taken care of..

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

He was the first doctor I saw when I arrived as a new immigrant back in early 2000. He is the most dedicated doctor I've ever had, warm compassionate and really goes out of his way to help his patient. Takes the time to listen (really listen not just nodding), very lucky to have had him so far.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

There are not enough complimentary words in the dictionary to describe Dr. S. so I'll start with kind, compassionate, smart, patient , accessible, forward-thinking, non-alarmist and did I mention kind and compassionate and so smart ! So lucky I am to have such a fine doctor watching my back and whatever else might ail me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Excellent, kind and intelligent doctor. Seems to really care about his patients. Very long wait but it’s worth it considering he takes the time to really help you.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Amazing Dr! Takes the necessary time to discuss issues with enough depth. Never felt rushed. And most importantly, excellent diagnostic. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Excellent medecin avec des competences bien superieures à la plupart de ses confrères ! Prends le temps de réfléchir et de prendre les bonnes decisions. On se sent en sécurité

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Very caring and patient doctor. He helped me when I was going thru a tough time in my life and he really cared for me and took time to answer my questions :)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017