Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Singerman

Very caring and patient doctor. He helped me when I was going thru a tough time in my life and he really cared for me and took time to answer my questions :)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Truly one of the "old fashioned" doctors. Incredible knowledge, each patient gets sufficient time and the follow up of test results by either himself or his fantastic staff.. thank you Doctor Singerman Moe Loshinsky

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Excellent Doctor straight to the point. Has been our family doctor for more than 6 years. :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr Singerman is amazing. He is a caring, attentive & knowledgeable physician. The best!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Fantastic Doc. So very attentive and SO current on many issues. He is young and a bright little cookie. I do have to wait sometimes over an hour and a half to be seen but it still is a small price to pay to have him as my GP. His office is downtown and quite a trek for me to get to and deal with parking issues but again, a small compromise when I am guided by his genuine care. He never judges anyone and gives the best of himself and treats everyone equally. I like his manner, his little boyish grin when I challenge him on things I know he obviously knows more about. He is polite and has a very soft side to him. As for his reception staff, Kinesha is the only one I trust - the others have been known to be cocky and rude and have messed up things REALLY bad - including misfiling or faxing the wrong patient records or ignoring very important voice mails. They need to be replaced. Super small waiting area is a negative especially when packed with sick people who don't mask themselves. Dr.Singerman, thank you for your care and for caring!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

We LOVE Dr. Singerman. He's a thorough, brilliant physician with a perfect "bedside" manner. Nothing more is necessary to say. His staff is terrific too. His nurse Helene is terrific (I never feel a prick or bruise when she draws blood) and the team in the front are super friendly.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Amazing Doctor, very helpful. Bring something to read 'cause you'll surely be waiting an hour if not more.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

A very knowledgable doctor and special human being. He has a great way of analyzing your symptoms and explaining everything so one understands. He is the best !

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

bon docteur attentif mais il semble peu préoccupé par l'horaire… du coup on peu attendre 2 heures de plus que l'heure prévue. dommage .

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

There should be more doctors like Singerman my family and I are blessed to have him as our family doctor !

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015