You may also like

Ratings for Dr. M. Moodley

Had this doctor to check out my diverticulitis, he in our initial meeting called me and my doctor a liar and said my GP didn't know what she was talking about.. He is THE most useless and rude doctor I have ever met.. When I told him I would not be talked to in that manner that he was rude and insulting.. He said that he would be unable to help me.. Nice ethics.. So I got up and looked him in the eye and told him he was an a-hole and I wouldn't let him operate on me if the was the last Fu--ing doctor on earth and left his office.. Oya.. forgot to mention he triple books.. their were 3 of us there waiting in the office for a 2:30 appt.. So he is an a-hole and is milking the system for money.. He needs to checked out by some sort of review board.. Mike Lobzun...

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Guy is an absolute jerk!! He has no people skills whatsoever, and thinks women are below him. Should really think about what he does to his patients and their families. Rethink your profession Doctor and maybe take up landscaping

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

rude rude not very helpful would not recommend this arrogant jerk

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Arrogant, hostile, abusive. He walked into the room angry and seemed to think he had some right to behave in an unprofessional and vile manner. He would ask questions, answer them himself, and admonish me for giving the wrong answer. When he actually allowed me to answer, he would repeat the question 3 times because the omniscient doctor-god wanted a different, versus accurate, answer. This man has serious problems that require investigation by an appropriate professional body. I would be afraid that his excesses would influence the quality and safety of surgery depending upon whether you happened to catch him on a day where his mood is stable or a day like I experienced. I wouldn't risk it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr Moodley recently operated on my father. It's only 4 weeks post op but everything seems to be a success. Dr Moodley has taken a great deal of time at each visit to explain things and answer all our questions. He has extensive skill with laparoscopic surgery procedures. He provides all alternatives and gives clear recommendations. Having sat with us for lengthy periods of time during visits clearly explains why wait times are so lengthy. But the wait is well worth the information and treatment he offers. He continues to support my fathers aftercare.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

After waiting 2 hrs for my appointment, and watching patients go in, who checked in after me, I found out that they had lost my referral, so just skipped me with no explanation. They asked me to come back another day, but after asking if I would have to wait 2 hrs again, they let me in right away. I was told BY THE DOCTOR, that for my procedure, I would be put under sedation, not feel anything, and wake up after the procedure without even knowing that I had it done. The nurses said I may feel cramping and discomfort. However, the sedation was completely ineffective, and it was excruciatingly painful. I told them that the sedation was not working. I was wailing in agony, and at one point, I was shushed. They did not slow down, offer more sedation, or console me at all. I feel like I was tortured and abused. It was a horrible experience. I feel lied to and deceived. I realise this may be rare, but they should have done something, seeing how much agony I was experiencing. Do no harm!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Moodley operated on my father. Although early the surgery was timely, and appears to have been a success. He will tell you exactly what he is going to do, what to expect, and what can/will happen. He is upfront, and straight forward. Based on some comments on here people are expecting him to hold your hand and comfort you - he may not do that - but his upfront manner and skill may allow him to save your life.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr Moodley has a most business-like approach to his business, the business of getting you better. He is a straight talker who does not waste much time with small talk. His surgery went perfectly, he cleaned up some other physician's issues, got me into the hospital when he said he could and out as quickly as he good. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

great recpt, re-booked me twice for my own personal reasons, dr. moodley was pleasant to me and my daughter while explaining my procedure and he explained it very well. he did a great job i would def go back.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Excellent surgeon. Exceptional knowledge and explains everything simply and concisely. Unfortunately not very punctual and comes late to the office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. M. Moodley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Had this doctor to check out my diverticulitis, he in our initial meeting called me and my doctor a liar and said my GP didn't know what she was talking about....."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Guy is an absolute jerk!! He has no people skills whatsoever, and thinks women are below him. Should really think about what he does to his patients and their ..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "rude rude not very helpful would not recommend this arrogant jerk"

October 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant, hostile, abusive. He walked into the room angry and seemed to think he had some right to behave in an unprofessional and vile manner. He would ask que..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moodley recently operated on my father. It's only 4 weeks post op but everything seems to be a success. Dr Moodley has taken a great deal of time at each vis..."

August 13, 2015