Dr. Kevin M. Passer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Passer

rwrwe werwe werwerwe werwer werwerw werwerwe werwer wer

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I had been seeing Dr. Passer for a while and then I changed Suboxone drs because I found some place to take my insurance. But this turned out to be a mistake, as I waited over three hours for my first appointment. Thankfully, Dr. Passer took me back and I’m sticking with him. It’s just worth the extra money to get the good care and with no waiting.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Passer has always gone out of his way to help me in any area he could help with. Everyone in his office are kind, courteous, and eager to help.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Passer is the most caring doctor I’ve ever been to hands down. He apologizes for being late every time you see him and most of the time he doesn’t rarely end up late at all. Also Dr Passer is the best listener and he lets you talk without interrupting like other doctors do and I’ve been to a bunch of them let me tell you that. Anyway, so Dr. Passer has really helped me tremendously with everything and now I can truthfully say that he probably saved my life. If you think about it yes he did that too. At the beginning. Now Im stable for two years and I’ve stayed clean all that time. I’m going to go back to school and finish up turning around my life around and everything. I just wanted y’all to know who this doctor is and what he’s all about. He is a very good doctor class A all the way. Well I like him anyway because he tells you like it is you know.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I saw this doctor a few weeks ago for the first time, ON A SATURDAY. He came in to his clinic just for me to see him. Really cool guy too.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Saw Dr Passar today for first time and it went very well. He's a nice guy. He's smart too and knows his stuff and he explains very good everything. More then any other dr I ever had.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Nice guy and great doctor. I can say he's helped me. He spends a lot of time with you so he can figure out what's wrong with you. He also makes himself available like if you have a problem or something. It's really wonderful to know there's somebody to call if you need to. I've never had to call him but one time the pharmacy had a problem with my insurance and I know they called him and he took care of it right away or his staff did. And if you get caught up in traffic you can call and it's like no big deal at all and he always offers me water. And he says hes sorry for having to have you wait and I don't even wait at all when I have an appointment there. But he still says Im sorry for having me wait. Isn't that great. So, what else-oh and he's very smart and a great great listener. Plus he's great at being a doctor and helping you.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Thanks for all the help Dr. You just got me to solve my problem with alcohol.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I love me some doctor Passer. Hes great. Real smart

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I hope and pray Dr Passer never moves away or retires.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Kevin M. Passer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kevin M. Passer, M.D. has owned and operated The Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic of South Mississippi since 2005. Since that time, well over 2000 patients have been helped at the facility. Dr. Passer is a Triple Board Certified, Johns Hopkins trained physician with over 30 years of experience. Dr. Passer is Board Certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and has personally seen over 18,000 kids and their families during his three decades of practicing medicine. In addition, Dr. Passer is Board Certified in General Adult Psychiatry and he has special expertise in the evaluation and treatment of patients suffering from Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Panic Attacks and other Anxiety Disorders. Dr. Passer is Board Certified in Addiction Medicine and is dedicated to helping individuals with drug and alcohol problems. In particular, Dr. Passer offers buprenorphine (Suboxone) treatment for those with Opiate Dependency and is one of 70 National Mentors for The Physicians Clinic Support System, which is a government funded agency geared toward helping other doctors to learn the best and safest practices for the treatment of Opiate Dependency using Medication Assisted Treatments like Suboxone. Dr. Passer and his staff are never judgmental about patients use of substances, believing that individuals are only human and therefore, have human problems like that of substance abuse. Finally, all inquiries and contact with The Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic of South Mississippi are completely confidential.

• English

• University of Kansas (Grad. 1979)
  • University of Kansas Medical Center (Grad. 1986)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 1991)

• Drug addiction
  • Alcohol use disorder
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Panic attacks and panic disorder
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
  • Autism spectrum disorder