Dr. Kevin M. Passer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Passer

My name is David Preston my ex-wife is stalking me I'm 47 years old I am a police officer I'm working the parade tomorrow she just called the bar that I hang out in McCabe’s Bar Car she's my ex-wife she keeps on calling the bar her name is Tracy Gangi she is a doctor a psychiatrist but she is not normal she keeps on bothering me can you please call me I'm very depressed (516) 993-0763 is the mailbox is full just text me if you want to get in touch with her to speak to doctor to doctor Please contact how she's driving me insane +1 516-241-4046

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Always-almost on time. He still says he is sorry for making you wait.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Loves me some Dr. Passer and Miss Betsy. Saved my life!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Passer gave me a free visit last week when I was going threw a rough patch!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Love Dr Passer and his two staff... I hate that I'm not able to continue seeing him bc of financial difficulties at the moment, therefore I'm not able to continue being able to afford paying visit. Will more than miss y'all. Love y'all! Thank all three of you!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Thanks for all of your kind help and support. I appreciate what you did to help my grandson. I was afraid he would die of an overdose but I worry much less since he is been under your cate.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

No complaints. Nice guy. Seems smart. I’m going back to see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I didn’t know that Zanax causes depression. Dr. Passer got me off it, it took a while, and I do feel better now. It wasn’t esay but it was worth it.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Great doctor. Really cares about you. Thanks for helping.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr. Passer is very smart. He cares about me as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Kevin M. Passer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kevin M. Passer, M.D. has owned and operated The Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic of South Mississippi since 2005. Since that time, well over 2000 patients have been helped at the facility. Dr. Passer is a Triple Board Certified, Johns Hopkins trained physician with over 30 years of experience. Dr. Passer is Board Certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and has personally seen over 18,000 kids and their families during his three decades of practicing medicine. In addition, Dr. Passer is Board Certified in General Adult Psychiatry and he has special expertise in the evaluation and treatment of patients suffering from Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Panic Attacks and other Anxiety Disorders. Dr. Passer is Board Certified in Addiction Medicine and is dedicated to helping individuals with drug and alcohol problems. In particular, Dr. Passer offers buprenorphine (Suboxone) treatment for those with Opiate Dependency and is one of 70 National Mentors for The Physicians Clinic Support System, which is a government funded agency geared toward helping other doctors to learn the best and safest practices for the treatment of Opiate Dependency using Medication Assisted Treatments like Suboxone. Dr. Passer and his staff are never judgmental about patients use of substances, believing that individuals are only human and therefore, have human problems like that of substance abuse. Finally, all inquiries and contact with The Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic of South Mississippi are completely confidential.

• English

• University of Kansas (Grad. 1979)
  • University of Kansas Medical Center (Grad. 1986)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 1991)

• Drug addiction
  • Alcohol use disorder
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Panic attacks and panic disorder
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
  • Autism spectrum disorder