Ratings for Dr. Ato Sekyi-Otu

IMPOLITE DOCTOR.MADE ME FEEL MORE WORST.I HOPE THIS DOCTOR HAVE CONSCIENCE AS A HUMAN TO RESPECT TO ANOTHER PEOPLE.I DON'T TRUST THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

After sustaining an open fracture of the long bones in my right leg, it seemed very likely that my leg might need to be amputated. Unable to help me at Headwaters in Orangeville, I was taken to Brampton Civic Hospital, where I was blessed to be seen and operated on by Dr. Sekyi-Otu. Living with the constant fear of losing my leg, Dr. Sekyi-Otu saw me frequently over many months, consulting with his peers, at times, in order to ensure that the best was done for me. Now, after7 months and 3surgeries, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief that when I look down, my leg is still there. I don't know when I will be able to walk again but I will always be grateful for Dr. Sekyi-Otu, his experience, his knowledge and his caring.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He replaced both my knees and there were no problems at all, the staff was very polite and helpful...thank u very much...i can now walk without pain.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Doctor is okay he did my acl repair although the problem never fully went away. His staff are absolutely horrible and never respond to phone calls. Must have left at least 20 messages and they never even call back.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Good doctor .Very busy.Does not say a lot. Does his job well.Trustworthy.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Just had my consultation with dr. Sekyl-Uto. Going to trust him 100 % with my knee replacement. To bad the wait time for surgery is so long.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Sekyi-Otu and his expertise is invaluable. Not much for conversation but he knows what he's talking about. I would highly recommend him. Sincerely.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen. No help from him. Results and another doctor say one thing and he says another thing. Don't trust him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

He told me that my collar bone was healing and moving as a unit for 3 months... It never actually fused/healed and was still in 2 separate pieces. I required 2 surgeries which luckily, another surgeon performed.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

WITHIN 30 SECS OF WALKING INTO THE OFFICE he told me I needed surgery without even looking at my knee.... I fell in the shower nothing more within 2 wks I felt 100% without his surgery!! This guy is hella rude and waste avoid at ALL COSTS

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016