Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Warren

She was judgemental and did not listen. She can't even look you in the eye. She put me on medications I had told her previously didn't work. I ended up in the hospital and she discharged me as a patient because I was a "risk" to her credibility. I am with a Dr. now that has helped me immensly.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr warren doesn't file ins but I have never felt so comfortable expressing my feeling/issues. I feel she sympathized and understood my post traumatic experiences. I contacted her because I had severe anxiety about an upcoming personal dr appointment. Dr Warren took the time(with my permission) to call the other Dr. I will be forever grateful for that! Because the other dr knew my past experiences, I was a little bit comfortable than I would be otherwise. I can not afford her office fees now, but in the future I would pay an office visit just to show my gratitude! She is a very goodhearted, caring, intelligent, understanding,excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Julie A. Warren's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Pacificare