Ratings for Dr. Floyd Simpson

when you stop talking about him, he doesnt want you as a patient. He does not care about his patients, just the money that he can pull in. I saw him for over 8 years and never got better until I saw another doctor. Because I like my hair long, being male; he would put me down for it. IF I had it as short as he likes, I would be mistaken for a skinhead. Frankly, I could never see him caring one iota about me or my condition. Many times I NEEDED to talk about a problem, and we would talk about HIM!!! ASk any "patient" of his and yuo will find someone who HAS to stroke his ego, or else, like what happened to me, you will end up being an ex-patient with no explanation as why he would not see you any more. That is not the style of someone who cares. Unless you LIKE stroking the ego of a heel, look for help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

dr simpson has been so helpful to me. he is a wonderful doctor who is careing and understanding no matter what we discuss about my mental problems, he always understands and has a answer for me.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Floyd Simpson's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1972)