Ratings for Dr. Rory A. Evans

Good jjmmmjjttj jjjj jjggt jjmmmjj ggjjj jjmmj jjjjj

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I was referred to Dr Evans, after receiving unsatisfactory service elsewhere. From the moment I met Dr. Evans, I felt at ease with his excellent 'bedside manners' and wealth of knowledge. As a matter of fact, I was so satisfied with the results of the surgical procedure he performed on me, that when my 21 yr old son dislocated his shoulder, Dr Evans was the Ortho doctor that came to mind.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I had a severe injury, he got me scheduled for surgery the following morning, he and his staff took time to explain and answer all my questions. Follow up care was great and made me feel at ease with all there.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Evans is great! Vary caring and knoledgable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

he is the best so caring about his patience truly one in a million his office staff is "THE BEST" its like u are part of a family having sugery u need this and this office has it all

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Diagnosis: Full rupture of Achilles Tendon. Although diagnosis and surgery were satisfactory, this doctor is uninformed regarding 'sports injuries'. I was specifically told NOT TO seek physical therapy after my cast was removed. After many hours of research I came to the conclusion that if there was only one injury that required physical therapy it would be an Achilles tear! Overall a nice doctor, but if you're under 50 years old and active, seek another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

knowledgeable,efficent,straightforward yet caring.I was pleased with his services.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Great communicator. Super Knowledge. Fast diagnosis, surgery, recovery. He cares about his patients. Would recommend 100%

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Evans was the best surgeon ever. He succeded where others had failed. Cares about the patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2005

Dr. Rory A. Evans's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1973)

AARP