Ratings for Dr. Richard May

I have been seeing Dr May since 2005. I have sciatica of my spine.. he is quite thorough, gentle and kind.. He has helped me with relieving the pain and allowing me to walk with out the pain. I continue to see him for check ups every month or so... I trust him

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I started seeing Dr. May in 2005 a year after a car accident. My neck was in terrible shape and I was having chronic migraines sometimes three a week. I went three times a week for several months and it was well worth it. After six months my migraines were almost gone, and today I only get the rare one every couple of months. Now I only go in for a tune up ever six weeks or so. Dr. May is attentive and caring and never rushes you through the appointment. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. May since 1988. Yes that long. My back was out in 7 places when I first saw him and I had been to numerous physios, doctors and was in chronic back pain - unable to get out of bed for weeks at a time. He was reccomended to me by a friend ... and I'm now recomending him to you. He is by far one of the best chiropractors in this city. He is positive, upbeat, honest, sensitive - very in tune with adjusting your body in a way that is right for YOU. He told me in 1988 that I could come for a quick fix - which wouldn't last -or be patient and go for the fix that would take 2-3 years and that I follow his suggestions. So I did ... and I had to go often ... and then it got less and less ... and now my back hardly ever hurts - hasn't since that 2nd year. He has been such an amazing care giver and he is so good at what he does ... he is a person of integrity - and his adjustments are top notch. Have not found a better chiropractor in all these years.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Great results. Have been seeing doctor May for about 2 months or so and all my back pain is gone and my posture is getting better every week. Highly recommended... I went to Doctor May strictly based on his reviews on this site and his location and his previous two reviews are very accurate. He has lots of experience and I feel 100% comfortable with him working on my back. Very caring chiropractor, always starts with asking how your back is feeling since last adjustment and very meticulous with tracking your progress. A+

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. May for 3 years now. He is a very attentive, caring physician. He takes his time and listens to you. He is a very positive person as well. He has worked wonders on my back.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

I have been seeing Richard May since 1988 and he has been absolutely amazing. My back was a mess, he told me what he would do, how long it would take, I trusted him - and sure enough I had HUGE results within a couple of years. I did have instant relief - but I wanted the long term fix. I was in pain for years - saw everyone and one chiropractor. I've seen others while he was on leave and I can say no one adjusts the way he does. He is very gentle, upbeat, funny, sensitive, and very in tune with a person's body. He really knows what he is doing. Has been in practice well over 20 years and was reccommended to me by someone. I have since reccommended him to many people - who have all been happy. One who saw him recently had huge spinal curvature issues, neck pain etc., xrays didn't look good - but in four weeks the results were night and day. My friend now swears by him. Dr. May has tons of experience and knowledge. Go to the best.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Richard May's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.