Ratings for Dr. Bruce Senini

Dr Bruce semi I is the best dentist anyone could ask for. He is the best dentist I have ever had, he is so kind and has an awesome personality. You are awesome Bruce!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr Senini for years. I left Nanaimo 46 years ago & I still drive the 4 hr drive to see him in Nanaimo. I think he's a wonderful dentist and person.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Senini since moving back to Nanaimo in 2012. Sure he likes to chat and no topic is off limits. He loves his job and does it well. He has never “milked” the system with me seeking to do unnecessary work. In fact, he always gives me options and lets me decided what to do and when. I know it is the disgruntled individual who usually takes the time to post comments but I felt it necessary to post my positive comments to counter the ones below. If you are looking for an automaton to do your dental work then go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I have used this dentist for at least 25 years and would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I've been going to Bruce since he was recommended by a relative. So far he's been great. This guy loves to talk which I find quite humorous because you can't respond when your teeth are being cleaned etc...he says some pretty hilarious things. He knows what he's doing and is very skilled at his work as well as removing the stress from any visit. My daughter had her very first dentist visit with him and laughed the entire time. She asks to go the dentist ever since. Receptionist, ( Diana) is a very nice friendly girl. We're always greeted with a smile and friendly conversation.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I had to have all my root canals re done and extensive work to fix what had not been taken care of properly initially. His staff changed so often I did not feel comfortable going there.

Submitted August 23, 2012

Bruce and staff do a great job. Staff are friendly and helpful, and good with the money end of things too. Bruce is an artist and I think fancies himself as the Michelangelo of dentistry. He did some fabulous crowns for me - standing up well too. I drive at least an extra hour to see him, and worth it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Dr. Senini is top notch. I remember a root canel I had years ago, was in pain and couln't figure out why. He was available for me to contact right on scene when I walked in and 2 hours later i was pain free and even when office was closed. The service is exceptional, thanks to the best desk front manager, Dianna. They always take the time to help and make my experience a FUN one. When can you say going to the dentist is fun? Well mine is and I am so happy my husband sent me here.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I was in to have a root canal. I didn't feel any pain. I am usually very scared of any kind of dental work. I would recomend Bruce Senini to anyone!! TY for fixing me up...again...

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I have been going to Bruce since I was a small child. I was hesitant at first, however, his charm and sense of humour took all of the hesitation away. I would not go to any other dentist as long as he is around. He is a true friend of the family and would recommend him to anyone. Another person on here said he takes too long at times. I have also noticed this, however, if you say something up front....like the other rater had said....he will get you out as quickly as feasibly possible.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010