Ratings for Dr. Bruce Senini

He's amazing! I wouldn't go to anyone else! The staff is friendly and very helpful!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Without a doubt the best dentist ever, and the staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

He has been my dentist for around 30 years and his dad was before that. Great guy with a lot of passion for what he does.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dentist and staff rude and condescending. Not thorough.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

..Love this guy...hes been very kind and generous .....he s been in my life for over twenty yrs...his staff cant get any better....Merry Christmas ......

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Bruce semi I is the best dentist anyone could ask for. He is the best dentist I have ever had, he is so kind and has an awesome personality. You are awesome Bruce!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr Senini for years. I left Nanaimo 46 years ago & I still drive the 4 hr drive to see him in Nanaimo. I think he's a wonderful dentist and person.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Senini since moving back to Nanaimo in 2012. Sure he likes to chat and no topic is off limits. He loves his job and does it well. He has never “milked” the system with me seeking to do unnecessary work. In fact, he always gives me options and lets me decided what to do and when. I know it is the disgruntled individual who usually takes the time to post comments but I felt it necessary to post my positive comments to counter the ones below. If you are looking for an automaton to do your dental work then go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I have used this dentist for at least 25 years and would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I've been going to Bruce since he was recommended by a relative. So far he's been great. This guy loves to talk which I find quite humorous because you can't respond when your teeth are being cleaned etc...he says some pretty hilarious things. He knows what he's doing and is very skilled at his work as well as removing the stress from any visit. My daughter had her very first dentist visit with him and laughed the entire time. She asks to go the dentist ever since. Receptionist, ( Diana) is a very nice friendly girl. We're always greeted with a smile and friendly conversation.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012