Ratings for Dr. Therice

She's great with both myself and my daughter. She's very thorough. I once requested to see a specialist for an ear issue because I still felt it wasn't 100% better. She refered me although she didn't feel I needed it. The specialist couldn't help me. He said that my GP's advise was exactly what he would have suggested.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

You don't get the slightest idea that she cares one iota about you and that is paramount to me. I must trust that doctor that she cares first and foremost - she is completely heartless. Told me she wanted to treat children, I would keep my children away from her at all costs. By the time I was treated - actually not treated properly by her, I was more ill than when I went to her. This doctor was extremely rude, would ask me a question then cut me off in mid sentence. She charged me $20.00 for a missed appointment when she was a no show herself - leaving me waiting and never did show up! Why doesn't SHE have to pay when she's a no-show? This wasn't because she had to go to the hospital either! I would not recommend anyone go to her. I have withdrawn. I have absolutely no desire to talk to her ever again.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007