Ratings for Dr. Andrew Krebes

I have a rare problem with my eyes that flares up for no discernable reason. Dr. Krebes is patient and sees me as often as I need. He always trys the lastest products to see if we can gain any improvement. I am very please with Dr. Krebes.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I was referred by my eye doctor for my 3 year old. I found him to be very impatient with her swatting her hands and not explaining anything to her as he was doing his exam. It just seemed that he could care less that she was so young and didn't understand what was going on. Overall and awful experience and I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I had an awful experience with Dr. Krebes. I had a bad reaction in one eye and he couldn't tell me if it was an allergic reaction or an infection. He was condescending, rushed, and wouldn't give me additional information about my condition even after I asked him directly. Receptionist apologized on his behalf explaining that I was his last appointment of the day, but that is no excuse! I nearly left the office in tears which is not easily done due to frustration. Not at all helpful or friendly, I didn't gain any information as to what caused my reaction.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Absolutely excellent! Dr. Krebes has been my doctor for years, and has always taken good care of me and my family. Once, after he heard that I was going back to school through a family member, he called to suggest a different kind of contact lens since I would be reading so much. I appreciate the extra care and effort that he takes.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

EXCELLENT DOCTOR & VERY KNOWLEDGABLE!! Have been going to this opthomologist for years and has always been very polite and kind. Has even been so kind as to remove an item from my father's eye without a refferal. GENUINELY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE!! Also has an excellent staff/reception who is also very kind and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Extremely rude and patronizing. Was obviously having a bad day but not professional enough to make it his bad day and not everyone elses. I ended the visit by politely asking him to refer me to someone else, he simply walked out of the room.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007