Ratings for Dr. Marina Vucic

Dr. Vucic has helped me overcome severe headaches in childhood and helped me recover from multiple injuries. Very personable and always responds to any of my concerns or new pains.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Vucic is the best. That's all there is! She is caring and knowledgeable and recommended highly by my whole family.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Vucic is a caring and knowledgable professional willing to make an extra effort when needed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Marina is personable and has the caring personality I seek in my health care. She has been incredible with my care. Hvala!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

marina is not only amazingly good at what she does but also is an exceptional human being in general. very openminded , compassionate and understanding, spiritually based with a holistic approach and an awesome friend. i truly would be lost without her

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I love Dr. Vucic. After a dental treatment I developed nerve inflammation. My doctor and my dentist couldn't help me. All pills that they described were useless. I took pain pills every four hours day and night. My life quality went down to Zero and I became desperate. A coworker suggested Dr. Vucic. She cured me in two weeks!!! Later she helped me with a knee problem where again other conventional doctors failed. She also gave me very knowledgeable advise dealing with gallbladder problems. She is one of the best doctors I ever came across,

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Vucic adjusts automatically according to the past treatments. She does not spend time reevaluating for changes. Ask her to talk in a clinical manner about your care and she will clam up! She prefers to discuss other things with her patients besides health care. There are way better chiropractors out there that can preform all adjustments including rib adjustments and back adjustments. I do not recommend this chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Vucic is very personable and she realy knows here stuff! One of the best.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Vucic is awesome. When I call she always fits me in. She makes me feel like I am part of her family. I go in feeling aweful with my back out and when I come out I feel like I could go dancing. When I leave it is not before she gives me the run down in lamens terms on what to do not only to improve the situation but to maintain the muscles.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr Vucic is a fabulous chiropractor! She always makes room for patients in emergency situations. She is a chiropractor that truly cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007