Ratings for Dr. Dan Stephen

I think Dr. Stephen is the best! He is caring and does his best to help.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I am a doctor myself and I have been seeing Dr. Stephens for over 5 years now. He is absolutely the best doctor that anyone could ask for. I refer everyone to him. He goes through all the steps just to eliminate all possibilites. I wish all doctors could be like this and don't know what I am going to do when he retires.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr Stephen was an excellent doctor. He was my doctor for the past 20 years.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

saw him only once on the recommendation of a friend. did not help my injury at all. sent me for traction and made it way worse. When I called to tell him he was rude and abrupt.I found someone else who was much,much better. My friend doesn't see him anymore either as he finds he has changed and not as helpful as he once was.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

provides timely, accurate and forthright information and is prepared to direct to required specialties as necessary.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr Stephen was a good, professional, family doctor who I saw for about 15 years. He had a clean, organized and well run (plus self-designed) office at 170 St George St. Toronto. I understand he has retired (at least here in Toronto). This is a preceptable loss to the city. A useful man, not too much got by him. He was thorough, careful doctor as a trifling example: he left no repeats on my drug orders (although I am probably just as trustworthy as he is). He had a pretty good idea where to look for any specialized help. He was the perfect balance of friendly/ affable yet professional. You'd get your annual exam and yet be happy not embarassed to see him on the street. I wish he was still practising but I heard the rental situation at 170 St George changed drastically and a lot of Doctor's left that office tower basically empty. He is a fine, MISSED, human being & professional.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

Was the best family doctor one could have. Watches carefully, has good contacts for referrals, and is very conscientious. Caught my prostate cancer nicely before it was serious because he was so careful. Too bad that he moved to Mississauga but that is their gain and Toronto's loss!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007