Ratings for Dr. Marc Engfield

His care is dedicated. I have been under the care of Dr. Engfield for 2 years and I have always left appointments feeling safe, cared for and confident in his plan for me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Really appreciated his approach to my health problem. Take the time to explain. Listens.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

He is always late, he is rude, he over medicates his patients. He is a drug dealer w a liscence

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Engfield is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever been under the care of. Even though he is extremely busy, he takes time to answer questions with fantastic explanation and detail and is extremely effective in formulating a treatment plan. I was almost at the end of my rope when I met Dr. Engfield but with his help, he has helped improve my health and quality of life exuberantly.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

He is a great doctor, extremely knowledgeable, caring and helpful. You always feel like you're his #1 priority.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Amazing approach to my hypothyroid care. I trust him 100%, he LISTENS and he actually cares. I also love his big brain and everything he's educated me about, some of which I sincerely did not know. Don't tell my spouse, but he's also easy on the eyes LOL. I'm finally for once excited about my future (health wise) and I have the energy to get up in the morning!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I found Dr. Engfield about 3 years ago, when I was desperate for a doctor who would understand my illness despite standard medical tests showing "normal" results. I also came with paperwork from my disability insurance company that intimidated other doctors. As a result, I was without an income, physically and emotionally very ill. Dr. Engfield welcomed me; he was empathetic rather than critical and patronizing; he was compassionate and patient; he completed my paperwork with ease and reframed my experience, deflating "the monster that was chasing me." That was the beginning of the process of getting my life back, and of winning my case for disability benefits. I understand why patients call Dr. Engfield an angel. I owe my income, and perhaps my life, to him. He is a model for other doctors. -Judy

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Engfield exemplifies professionalism in medical care, treatment and follow up. In my case, he allowed time for a very thorough discussion of my health concerns. He provided a thorough assessment and logical evaluation of my signs and symptoms, and carefully considered laboratory test results to provide me with an appropriate treatment approach. Notably, he listened to my experience and accepted what I had to say. Not only is this very refreshing, it is also highly effective in setting us on the right track for evaluation, correct diagnosis of hormonal conditions and thus an effective personal treatment approach. He also demonstrates skill and thoughtful reflection in combining traditional medicine with natural and alternative approaches. Unlike much of the medical community, he does not prescribe to the one minute diagnosis-treatment approach; nor is he governed by conventional, outdated thinking or ruled by rigid numbers. Specifically, he has successfully treated my severe menstrual disorder and a highly disruptive level of abnormal fatigue for which other MDs were unable to fix or uninterested in finding the route cause. My life balance is back: my energy is back, my personality is back, my health is back, my joy, my spunk, my interpersonal relations, my athleticism and my motivation. Pretty fundamental but so easy to loose! thank you to Dr. Engfield for working it out and ensuring I was having success with my natural treatment plan. (P.S. all bookings have been easy, appointments have been on time, without a single hitch, and they are even pleasant!)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

As a result of Dr. Engfeild's hormone therapy, I am not aging in the typical manner. At fifty eight years old, I am stronger and healthier now than I ever have been. I have been in stable remission from my Rheumatoid arthritis for the last couple of years under his care. My stamina, my endurance and my resistance have all improved. I run my own martial art's school, teaching the internal arts from mid morning well onto the late evening without difficulty keeping up, and my own skills in the art are improving. Many martial artists are forced to stop, because the joints can't keep up, but in my case, inspite of my history with R.A. I'm still trucking on. I have many creative projects underway, and many fields of interests I'm avidly pursuing, because good health can lead to renewed passion for life.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Engfield changed my life! I had been diagnosed with everything from menopause, to anxiety, to depression, to osteoarthritis, to carpal tunnel. After my first appointment with Dr. Engfield, he listened and put all the pieces together to give me a reasonable diagnosis and the tools to start my recovery. He is amazing and so very kind. I really cannot say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015