Ratings for Dr. Ron Stanley

Dr. Stanley was my family doctor before his moving into the Whistler Emergency care clinic. Always helpful, friendly, very knowledgeable and professional. I occasionally do see him in Emergency and the experience remains the same as always. Excellent doctor and a good person.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I've dislocated my shoulder(s) 4 times. Once on a trail north of Pemberton in 2008. On that occasion, I decided to endure the pain for a bit longer and head to Whistler instead of Pemberton. Glad I did, Dr. Stanley was on call. On all other occasions, the doctors had to use heavy narcs [Fentanyl, Versed etc] and struggled to reduce the joint. 2 weeks ago an ER doc had to knock me out on Propofol. Conversely, Dr. Stanley reduced my joint with a bed sheet and some straight talk - a true master. At my request, he reluctantly gave me some Entonox - you have to have a little fun when you're in this much pain! He was very fast too. Anyway, I recall Dr. Stanley to be funny and extremely capable. He has an excellent bedside manner and he should be teaching ER residents. The RN that assisted that day was also excellent. Next time it happens, I'm getting driven to Whistler! Dr. Stanley, you're a medical rockstar, thank you!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

What can I say. What a doctor! Kind, patient, funny and professional! A good man and a good doctor!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Always extremely happy to see Dr. Stanley. He really listens and pays attention to his patients concerns!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

every time I have been admited the the emergency ward at the Whistler Health Cre centre (which has been many due to very serious health issues I have allways felt very comfortable knowing that Dr Stanly was dealing with me as he never forgets my situation and is very quick to act on the issues right away and get me the imiediate help I need.I have also seen him at the clinic for what I thought were minor isues to fing out they were not and could have probably saved my life more then once.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Very professional and thorough. You may think he is over-treating you, but nothing will be missed. Advocates for the patient in a crap~o~la medical system. He ROCKS!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007