Ratings for Dr. Robert Bell

I've been 21 years tumour free (from age 19 on) thanks to Dr. Bell and his team and have been able to live a full life thanks to him. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Bell did my mother's surgeries for many years (since '89) and has always been very kind, knowledgeable and tolerant of family questions. Even when he was the head of the hospital he made a point to come visit if one of us was there, since he's known me since I was a small child. The man is compassionate and great at his job. Thanks, Dr. Bell!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I met Dr Bell regarding removal of a sarcoma tumour, and did not realize he was the head of the hospital until I got home. He was so reassuring and confident, I felt I had finally met up with the right team. He has an excellent beside manner, and is a genuinely caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Bell is an amazing doctor. He sees patients, performs operations, teaches, and acts in an administrative capacity at the hospital. He's very knowledgeable and skilled. Always personable and friendly. I had surgery 14 years ago and had to go back annually for check ups.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

He is Fantastic. Very caring and wonderful with me and the circumstances I was there. The Greatest.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Bell is an amazing doctor. He operated on me 10 years ago and I see him every year for a checkup. He's extremely knowledgable and an excellent surgeon. Great bedside manner, he's always friendly and helpful. He also has incredible energy, he's CEO of the university network, teaches at the university, operates and sees patients. The only negative is the wait time. It's typical that I wait hours to see him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Dr Bell is absolutely amazing - he performed a 10 hr surgery on my left leg in 1989 when I was only 19 years old in order to save my leg from being amputated due to cancer - he's amazing ! Might I add that was a very long time ago and I'm still kickin' around and barely walk with so much as a limp. My leg isn't pretty to look at, but it's still there !!! Hats off to Dr. Bell.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Bell saves lives, that simple. He has a very kind and gentle bedside manner with his patients always taking time to answer lots of questions. He is confident and extremely capable as a surgeon performing an 18 hour bone transplant to treat my cancer.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Bell is approachable, knowledgable and professional. He is always willing to go the extra mile to help his patients. He is what all doctors should be!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr.Bell is a GOD,saved so many lives and he is so humble. We, his patients, are priviledged and lucky to have him as our saviour and oncologist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007