Ratings for Dr. Richard van der Jagt

Care delivery is very important to him, Dr. V takes time to his research on patient care delivery, he was very supportive to my son's, and my family and others that suffer from the same disease that invaded my son's body, he is also very knowledgeable and understand the complexity of the disease. I am grateful and respectful of his work ethics. Blessings to you and to those you journeys with you during those raining days, because you will need a friend like him . I did

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Van der Jagt is thorough. He leaves "No Stone Unturned". I have just finished my fifth year of remission. He is great in keeping my family doctor informed.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. VDJ is an amazing dr. He takes the time every time. If there is anything wrong with you he will find it, even if it is not his expertise. I love that he greets you and not a nurse, and that every time he does a thorough review if your file. Anyone would be lucky to have him as a Dr.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

compassionate and understanding. He always has been on time and hasa been very articulate in answering my questions.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

High knowledge and devoted to his patient specialist. Positive and helpful with all of my concerns. Patient, friendly and listens and answers all of my concerns and questions. Give me the time I need with every visits. Excellent specialist. Cares a lot about his patient. In remission for over 3 years and still sees me every 6 months. Happy to be under his care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

From day one he has been awesome to work with. Approachable, considerate and knowledgable. I'm greatful to be under his care. One year after the end of my treatments and still going strong with no issue to speak of. Thanks you. Taha G

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Great doctor who is extremely helpful. My husband went in for a small issue but since my husband has previous medical issues he decided to check for everything to be safe. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Be prepared to wait. Typical wait times 1-3 hours. You want a question answered? Be prepared to be ignored or told "I don't have time to tell you your blood levels you're fine" He is a knowledgable doctor with NO clue about bedside manners! He would never make it in the USA where people had a choice of what DR to see.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

He is the best doctor , with a mind of researcher he is always upto date with the latest medical beak though for cancer. Such a committed person and you are very lucky if you have him as your doctor. I have been treated by him for lymphoma for two years and I wish there was a way that I could express my appreciation for what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

My father was diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma 9 nine years ago. Dr. Van der Jagt was his oncologist from the very beginning of his battle. I cannot say enough good things about this man, as a doctor and as a person. He treated my father like one of his own family members. The caring and compassion he had throughout all the clinical trials that my father had to endure was amazing. My father started the last clinical trial in June 2013. Once again, Dr. VDJ held nothing back. He did everything in his power to have the treatments start ASAP to put the MCL into remission. Unfortunately my father had to be taken off the trial after 3 treatments. Dr. VDJ was incredible during this entire process and ensured that my father would have the best palliative care possible during his last few months with us. We could not have gotten through this without this incredible man. Anyone who has the opportunity to deal with him will be incredibly fortunate. Thank you Dr. VDJ for everything!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013