Ratings for Dr. Mark MacKenzie

Dr. MackKenzie has always listened to what I said and taken careful consideration of what steps are the best to proceed with. He is pro-science and also considers no-risk ways of treatment as well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Very professional and competent! Saved my life with early diagnosis of cancer! Diagnosed and cured a number of dangerous infections! Very caring!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Could use a refresher course on the scientific method. Operates with heavy use of confirmation bias. Saw him with symptoms of vertigo and he told me I was just stressed. I ended up in emergency with acute meningitis.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

We've had some medical issues that we're sure wouldn't have turn out as well as they did with out Dr. MacKenzie's extraordinary abilities & guidance.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had! I've known Mark since I was a child. He is a great listener and he is willing to go the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

He is an outstanding doctor. He is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was able to diagnose my celiac disease when many others couldn't. I'm so thankful for him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Mark has always been spot on with diagnoses and follow up.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. MacKenzie is an outstanding physician. He is compassionate, knowledgable, patient, caring and expects accountability from you. His assessment skills are superb and he was able to diagnose my husband with a very rare type of disease. He even came to visit him in the hospital to check on him. If you think him cold or rude, that's a reflection on you. He is one of the kindest people in the medical profession (coming from a fellow medical professional). He doesn't take bull and doesn't prescribe meds easily - which is what you need. Drugs are bandaids and if you think otherwise, you are uneducated.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Hi Dr. Mark... Please help me to find Dr. Sean Cambridge - family doctor at Chilliwack and ask him to call Hosea from South Africa. He has my number. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Mackenzie has been so great for our family! His care for my son who came to us through adoption has been so thoughtful and reassuring.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016