Ratings for Dr. Mark MacKenzie

Best doctor I've ever had! I've known Mark since I was a child. He is a great listener and he is willing to go the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

He is an outstanding doctor. He is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was able to diagnose my celiac disease when many others couldn't. I'm so thankful for him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Mark has always been spot on with diagnoses and follow up.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. MacKenzie is an outstanding physician. He is compassionate, knowledgable, patient, caring and expects accountability from you. His assessment skills are superb and he was able to diagnose my husband with a very rare type of disease. He even came to visit him in the hospital to check on him. If you think him cold or rude, that's a reflection on you. He is one of the kindest people in the medical profession (coming from a fellow medical professional). He doesn't take bull and doesn't prescribe meds easily - which is what you need. Drugs are bandaids and if you think otherwise, you are uneducated.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Hi Dr. Mark... Please help me to find Dr. Sean Cambridge - family doctor at Chilliwack and ask him to call Hosea from South Africa. He has my number. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Mackenzie has been so great for our family! His care for my son who came to us through adoption has been so thoughtful and reassuring.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I believe my family was one of Dr. Mackenzie's first patients and I cannot imagine losing him as a GP. He is very caring, sincere, knowledgeable, does not like to medicate unless absolutely necessary. Very personable. Always remembers what's going on in the kids lives as they are now adults. Very grateful. As for his staff, they are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Cannot say enough about Mark. Been a patient of his for 15 years. He is caring, professional and always listens. He has treated me with respect and always explains himself when treating an illness. He is not a doctor that will "throw pills" at you to resolve the issue. He has a holistic approach to patient care and will look outside to gain a second opinion on the matter. I feel very fortunate to have Mark as my doctor. Thanks Mark.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

We have been patients for almost 17 years and we are so grateful to have Mark as our doctor. What do we love... his professionalism, his realness, his expertise and always willing to look at second opinion if he is wanting more insight. As a patient, he also holds us accountable for being part of our own health plan, never over medicates... i could go on and on. thank you Mark!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

He is okay, but lacks a real sense of caring about his patients. He does not like to be questioned for further information, and if you should appear to disagree with anything he says, he becomes quite rude and cold. I think he would be fine in a pinch, but as a regular family doctor, you'd be best to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014