Dr. Ira Bernstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ira Bernstein

amazing dr. highly recommended to anyone looking for someone for personalized attention. very thourough

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Kindest and best family doctor ..never rushes you. Very honest .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

The sweetest most patient family physician Our entire family adores him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Bernstein for most of my life and now my husband goes to him as well. When my kids are a bit older, we will take them to him as well. He goes above and beyond what most doctors would do for their patients and I am beyond grateful to have him as my Doctor. He is kind, compassionate and warm- i wouldnt feel comfortable going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable, caring, patient, and nice!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I would like to book a consultation appointment with Dr. Berstein re menieres. I will be travelling to Mississauga in the next few weeks.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

really great doctor. had the pleasure of meeting him not too long ago and he took me on as his patient. he spends a good amount of time with you during your visits- thanks !

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Bernstein is a true hero. He literally saved my life with his astute command of medicine. His passion for his profession is second to none. Few people go above and beyond the way he does. I feel luck to be his patient.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Very thorough, patient and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Bernstein is the best physician anyone can hope for. He has been my doctor since the day he began practicing medicine, over 25 years ago. He addresses concerns immediately, always makes time for things that his patients deem important, and takes great care in his assessments and diagnoses. He goes above and beyond what would be reasonably expected. I have referred several individuals to him over the years as a testament to the faith and confidence I have in his abilities.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Ira Bernstein's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Family physician since 1992, serving the community with a passion. I have interests in both traditional as well as integrative (functional) medicine. I emphasize health promotion and disease prevention and encourage optimal nutrition in order to reduce the risk of chronic degenerative diseases which can be so difficult to manage. I am actively engaged with the medical care on the mental health inpatients at my regional hospital.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1990)