Dr. Ira Bernstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ira Bernstein

Dr Bernstein became my family doctor when. I moved to Toronto 23 years ago. He is always educating himself and keeping up with the latest technology, studies and treatment. He gives you the time to speak and explain and worri s or illness. Through my 2 decades of being a patient I can say he is the best. I’m thankful to have the confidence knowing I’m getting the very best physical care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr Bernstein is very knowledge and thorough. He never rushes you and genuinely cares about your well being.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

We were blessed to find Dr Bernstein as our family physician, after our longtime Dr retired. Dr Bernstein is knowledgeable, skilled, caring, and genuinely listens to patient concerns. And he has a sense of humour! Thank you Dr Bernstein!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

amazing dr. highly recommended to anyone looking for someone for personalized attention. very thourough

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Kindest and best family doctor ..never rushes you. Very honest .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

The sweetest most patient family physician Our entire family adores him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Bernstein for most of my life and now my husband goes to him as well. When my kids are a bit older, we will take them to him as well. He goes above and beyond what most doctors would do for their patients and I am beyond grateful to have him as my Doctor. He is kind, compassionate and warm- i wouldnt feel comfortable going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable, caring, patient, and nice!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I would like to book a consultation appointment with Dr. Berstein re menieres. I will be travelling to Mississauga in the next few weeks.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

really great doctor. had the pleasure of meeting him not too long ago and he took me on as his patient. he spends a good amount of time with you during your visits- thanks !

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Ira Bernstein's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Family physician since 1992, serving the community with a passion. I have interests in both traditional as well as integrative (functional) medicine. I emphasize health promotion and disease prevention and encourage optimal nutrition in order to reduce the risk of chronic degenerative diseases which can be so difficult to manage. I am actively engaged with the medical care on the mental health inpatients at my regional hospital.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1990)