Dr. Ira Bernstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ira Bernstein

thank you to doctor for being so good at helping me fix my issues. thanks

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Bernstein for many years. He is an outstanding physician who takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and present you with the best options. He is caring, thoughtful and compassionate and is truly one of a kind and we are very thankful to have him as our physician.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

My father and I have been patients of Dr. Bernstein for over 10 years now. He is very caring, knowledgeable and a great support system for the both of us. He is extremely professional in what he does and always has a way to make you feel better.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Always very helpful Caring Understanding Great with children and explaining while answering all questions

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Doctor Bernstein , I am so grateful that you are my family doctor, I have never had a family doctor like you, who genuinely cares about their patients. I leave your office feeling at peace that I have somebody like you taking care of my medical needs. Lately I have been taking more of your time that usual , I know you are so busy, You listen and you don't push me out. Thanks so much , You are such a credit to your profession. If I could give 10 stars I would.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Great doctor though you may wait for appointment. He always takes as much time as needed to address your issues and concerns

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr Berrnstein you are the best family doctor that my husband and I ever had. And since our son can no longer go to a pediatrician from a few years ago. The three of us are so happy to have you. You are so patient, informative and caring. If everybody in the medical field were like you. It would be an amazing system. Please don't ever retire...and Anna and Katherine you both are amazing. Thanks for all you all do!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr Bernstein became my family doctor when. I moved to Toronto 23 years ago. He is always educating himself and keeping up with the latest technology, studies and treatment. He gives you the time to speak and explain and worri s or illness. Through my 2 decades of being a patient I can say he is the best. I’m thankful to have the confidence knowing I’m getting the very best physical care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr Bernstein is very knowledge and thorough. He never rushes you and genuinely cares about your well being.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

We were blessed to find Dr Bernstein as our family physician, after our longtime Dr retired. Dr Bernstein is knowledgeable, skilled, caring, and genuinely listens to patient concerns. And he has a sense of humour! Thank you Dr Bernstein!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Ira Bernstein's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Family physician since 1992, serving the community with a passion. I have interests in both traditional as well as integrative (functional) medicine. I emphasize health promotion and disease prevention and encourage optimal nutrition in order to reduce the risk of chronic degenerative diseases which can be so difficult to manage. I am medical advisor to Metabolic Balance Canada.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1990)