Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Simmons

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr.Simmons is the best Dr. in her field.She goes above and beyond her call of duty. Marilyn her secretary is also one of the nicest and helpful people you could meet. April Branton

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Unlike many surgeons, Dr. Simmons has both an exceptional bedside manner and great surgical skills. She made every effort to give me optimal surgical results while minimizing scarring and recovery time. She is very in demand and thus has a long waiting list, but I would advise anyone that she is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr Simmons is one of a kind in her field. She is and excellent surgeon, and does fantastic work you would never know you had a scar if you didnt look hard for it. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr.Simmons is an excellent surgeon. She knows what she's doing and I couldn't be happier with the work she did on my hand as well as the way i was treated while in her care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Simmons is top-notch all the way! She was my physician for two surgeries, one cosmetic in 1989 and the other was for carpal tunnel wrist surgery in 1991. Very concerned and caring doctor, soft-spoken manner but extremely knowledgeable. Absolutely wonderful at explaining in detail and accommodating the patient! FIVE stars!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

she make me a breast surgery after my implant were broken. two years ago. She is a excellent doctor.Gentle, attentive, If i will need a new surgery i hope this she will be my surgeon. I recommend her to all .

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Has performed surgery on me before and I am have carpal tunnel surgery soon. An excellent rapport with patients - and excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr Simmons was very caring and gentle before and during my surgery. She helped me when no other doctor was willing to solve my problem.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Simmons is the finest doctor I have ever encountered. She is a skilled surgeon and a kind and gentle human being.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth Simmons's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just called her office to try to get a consultation and was told she had "retired"."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Simmons is the best Dr. in her field.She goes above and beyond her call of duty. Marilyn her secretary is also one of the nicest and helpful people you could..."

February 14, 2015