Ratings for Dr. J. Dolezel

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Listens to your concerns. Helpful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Refused to believe that my wife had ALS after she had been diagnosed at Sunnybrook Hospital ALS centre.She died of it 3 days later.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

What can I say???!!! He's the best doctor.....EVER!! I deal with Dr. Dolezel on a pretty regular basis, as does my husband. We can't say thank you enough to and for this doctor!! If all doctors were like Dr. Dolezel, what a wonderful world we'd be in!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Excellent and thorough doctor that saved my brother's life along with ICU staff at Georgian Hospital. Also continued to see him after hospital care. Many thanks to a caring person.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Very thorough and explains findings. Good advocate for patients. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Very thorough and pleasant gentleman. Explains things well. Must be passed retirement age, but hope he's around for a long time. Caring, knowledgeable, and direct. Great doctor !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

He saved my wife's life and when he treated me in ICU, he was magnificent. What a jewel to have in Midland

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

was pleasantly suprised by this doc - he was kind and old school polite. He took the time to explain my condition and treatment and treated me as intelligent. He seems to work 7 days a week and must be past retirement age, but was very glad to have him as my consultant during a recent hospital stay.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Dolezel made sure that he had checked every possible area to ensure that my bypass was okay and was not the cause of some problems. He also treated my husband quickly which resulted in a stent being done less than a week after a minor heart attack. He is very thorough and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

This gentleman is a SAINT! He has treated my Dad on a few occasions and is willing to offer information to help us understand and help Dad. Word around town - he's good to have on your side!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007