Ratings for Dr. Mohammed K. Soori

If there is one person about whom I can say truly saved my life, it is Dr. Soori. I have seen a multitude of psychiatrists and clinicians over the span of 13 years and not one of them ever even came close to helping me as much as nor in the same way as him. Working with him led me to understand myself, my life, my relationships, & my disorder in a way I never did before. He is dedicated, compassionate, honest, and has an understanding of the human condition and plight of those afflicted with poor mental wellness. He is so dedicated, in fact, that he doesn't merely see patients for 15 min once a month to dole out prescriptions, but provides psychotherapy to his patients himself instead of farming them out to clinicians within his practice. Because of him, I able able to love myself, like myself, to accept myself for my shortcomings and to understand that even with all its pain, sadness, & suffering, it is still a beautiful world. I am forever indebted & eternally grateful to this man.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012