Ratings for Dr. Sam Dicaita

I've been seeing Dr. Dicaita for over 5 years and he is very thorough. His receptionist is absolutely lovely in person and on the phone, always helpful with booking appointments with Dr. Dicaita and with my field vision testing. I live over an hour drive away but will not change because of the excellent care I receive from this practice.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Sam DiCaita is a highly experienced, competent, and efficient Optometrist. He coordinates my eye care very effectively with my Opthalmologist Specialist which I'm very appreciative of. I've been seeing Dr. DiCaita since the 1980's. His Office Manager Elizabeth is both very kind, and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Receptionist is rude. Doctor is knowledgeable and helpful. Too bad, I like the Dr but will find another one as I do not want to deal with rude receptionist every time I call for appointment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have been a patient for many, many years. Sam & Elizabeth are great!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I’ve been seeing Dr. D for 22 yrs. now. NEVER had a problem with him. He is knowledgeable and always on point. His secretary Elizabeth has always been polite, charming. Sometimes she is busy with other patients and not always has the time to chit-chat. But she makes a point to apologies for being busy when you finish with the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sam Dicaita for over 21 years so he must be doing something right. Dr. Dicaita is very professional, friendly and warm. I dont' have the time or tolerance to be upsold with items I do not need. Dr. Dicaita takes the time to listen and answer my questions. Never once have I had a bad or negative experience with Sam or Elizabeth. Elizabeth is efficient at sending reminders, friendly, always pleasant and delightful in person.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Recommended. I have been seeing him annually for 8 years and have always found him knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. He gets right to the point. Due to a medical condition, I don't have to pay -- he bills OHIP.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr.Dicaita is either a rude, extremely mean, person for attempting to take advantage of a disabled older gentleman, or he is just irrisponsible, lazy. In my opinion he's both and I would not trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

He's a very thorough and knowledgable doctor who was able to answer all of my questions following my eye exam.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Receptionist is rude on the phone and in person. Doctor is satisfactory.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Sam Dicaita's Credentials

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Health Net
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source